ELK KONNECT & VOLUNTEERS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Started by frawin, April 13, 2012, 01:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

UH ....the good sister and the bad sister...and you are the bad one? Nah, that can't be .You are so much fun, you can't be the bad one.  Unless bad is really good?
I really had to laugh at one of the other threads. A comment was made about a few people being given free rein to say what they want...as if they can't. I pay dearly to protect my constitutional right to free speech. We all know I'm one of the "bad" ones! That is so funny..Like my comments have any weight or influence. HA!

greatguns

I'm the bad sister, thank God.  Who in their right mind would want to be underground with the tipsy Jarhead? ;D

Teresa

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 01, 2012, 04:32:40 PM
A comment was made about a few people being given free rein to say what they want...as if they can't.

I believe I have proven in here that EVERYONE who is a member in this open forum has free rein to say anything that they want to...  I think that is very apparent!!!!

(((and right now, that's all I hope I have to say on the matter)))

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 01, 2012, 04:32:40 PM
..Like my comments have any weight or influence. HA!

No Diane I totally believe that statement vs. the one you made about having all those contacts and people of influence that you talked about one time.

Thanks for being honest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk