Author Topic: Colt SAA Investment-What is the best barrel length for collectors?  (Read 37505 times)

Offline Barrelhouse Bob

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Colt SAA Investment-What is the best barrel length for collectors?
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2010, 08:44:38 PM »
I am amazed how many people say investment, when they really mean speculation.

Offline Caprock Louis

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Colt SAA Investment-What is the best barrel length for collectors?
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2010, 02:44:30 PM »
Hello All
Feel almost not competant to respond in this level of knowledge however with my limited thoughts would like to contribute.
 Love SAA bought first one as a divorce present to myself in 1972 for $148 new.  Recently for example bought 1906 32-20 4 5/8 nickel with very very old stag grips paid lot more.  Personal love for Colt and premium USFA especially engraved.
 Study a lot and then let go and purchase.  Purchase for beauty and feel of the guns do not plan to sell however IF I do do not think any loss of money.  Banks paying 1% right now and just feel by not just purchasing on impulse but with thought and study one can not loose on quality. 
The clones anr nice and great shooters but a fine quality fire arm may cost however if notihing else it is a great inheritance for your children.  I have my grandads pistol and to me priceless.
So in my most humble opinion if looking and any nice Colt even a late nice one not overprices you will in long term not be making a stupid decision at most a treasured personal firearm to enjoy for a lifetime

Caprock Louis
Lost Deep in the Heart of Texas

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com