Author Topic: Canadian Border Issue...  (Read 3176 times)

Offline St. George

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS , GAF, B.O.L.D., Order of St. George, SOCOM,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Canadian Border Issue...
« on: March 24, 2016, 11:14:34 AM »
Canadian Border Issue

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal American immigration.  The Republican presidential primary campaign is prompting an exodus among left leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray and live according to a conservative view of the U.S. Constitution and not Executive Orders.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, global warming activists and green energy proponents crossing their fields at night.  "I went out to milk the cows the other day and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose farm borders North Dakota. "The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free range chicken. When I told him I didn't have any, he angrily left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal American aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them nonetheless. He then installed 5,000 Watt loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the border, but they just keep on coming.

Canadian officials are particularly concerned about American smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, promising them that they will be delivered to safe haven in Canada.  They pack them into electric cars and drive them across the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the batteries die.  "A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier drinking water.  They did have a nice little Napa Valley Cabernet, though, and some kale chips, but they wouldn't share."

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly fearing retribution from conservatives, who will make them work instead of providing entitlements.  Rumors have been circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and study the Constitution.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border.  Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs.  After catching a dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the 1950s.  "If they can't identify the accordion player on the Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," the official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic broccoli shortage, buying up all the hip hop CDs, and renting all of the Michael Moore movies.  "I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't absorb and support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many inept art and history majors does one country need?"
"It Wasn't Cowboys and Ponies - It Was Horses and Men.
It Wasn't Schoolboys and Ladies - It Was Cowtowns and Sin..."

Offline Good Troy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 98102
  • NCOWS #: 3791
  • GAF #: 835
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
Re: Canadian Border Issue...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 11:19:31 AM »
Okay to pass this along anonymously??
Good Troy
AKA Dechali, and Has No Horses
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638

Offline St. George

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS , GAF, B.O.L.D., Order of St. George, SOCOM,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 11:24:49 AM »
Sure...
"It Wasn't Cowboys and Ponies - It Was Horses and Men.
It Wasn't Schoolboys and Ladies - It Was Cowtowns and Sin..."

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:16:22 PM »

Offline Pay Dirt Norvelle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 05:04:42 PM »
That is great.  I really like that humor.
PAY DIRT NORVELLE
SASS #90056
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
COYOTE VALLEY COWBOYS #37
RATS #650

Offline Sir Charles deMouton-Black

• THE ANCIENT SUBSTANCE ENDURES - ALL LESSER PROPELLANTS SHALL FIZZLE
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 405
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 07:43:08 PM »
I think we should build a wall!  ;)      AND make the Trump administration pay for it! 8)

With our liberal spending habits now up to an estimated deficit of 30 Billion Loonies, Canada sure couldn't afford it :D

The notion that there is a great "Undefended Border" is going up in smoke (From BC Bud?)
NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, “History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com