Author Topic: 2013 Prince of the Pistoleers - SASS Kansas State Championship June 6-8, 2013  (Read 5260 times)

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • SASS #: 30699
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
The Powder Creek Cowboys are proud to announce that Hodgdon Powder Company, the most trusted name in reloading propellants, have agreed to be the Title Sponsor of the 2013 Prince of the Pistoleers - SASS Kansas State Championship. Today, as over the last sixty years, the success of the Hodgdon Powder Company is due to the quality products and satisfaction of their loyal customers. We thank Hodgdon Powder Company for their continued support of the Powder Creek Cowboys and the sport of Cowboy Action Shooting.

We are honored to have the following companies as Sponsors:

CZ-USA a leader in the manufacture of quality firearms since 1936. CZ’s has a new hammer coach gun will make you think you’re “riding shotgun” from the moment you pick it up. Following in the tradition of the guns used by the stagecoach guards of the 1880’s, their newest hammer coach gun features double triggers, 19th century color case-hardening and fully functional external hammers.

Digital Ally is a technology-driven company specializing in advanced digital video police cameras, fleet event recorders and law enforcement surveillance equipment. Utilizing the newest generation of technology, they developed and manufactured the industry’s first Digital In-Car Video System integrated into a rear view mirror; compact, waterproof ATV/boat/motorcycle video systems, personal body cameras, a digital video system integrated into a law enforcement style flashlight, a revolutionary wireless microphone and the most advanced LIDAR speed guns available.

Giby's Custom Gun Leather uses only domestic hand selected leather. The leather is double shouldered, vegetable tanned, and is free of all caustic chemicals and salts that corrode metals. Hand crafted using lock stitch, hand rolling and burnishing the edges, testifies to the highest quality work. Lastly, all of the orders are built one at a time by Giby himself guaranteeing the finest holsters available in Cowboy Action Shooting.

Midland Radio Corporation  is an international industry leader in wireless communications with affiliates in Italy, Bulgaria, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain, and the United Kingdom, as well as representation in Latin America.  Midland develops high quality consumer products such as GMRS Two-Way Radios, Wearable High Definition Video Cameras, Citizen Band (CB) Radios, Marine Radios, Bluetooth intercom systems, and All Hazards/Weather Alert Radios.

Olathe Gun Shop has been serving Kansas City area sportsmen at the same location for over 40 years. Offering personalized service and a large selection of quality new and vintage firearms, accessories and clothing. The Olathe Gun Shop is there to accommodate the shooting enthusiast, be they hobbyist or professional.

Recollections Historic Clothing Company Have you ever envisioned yourself back in time…when genteel women wore delicate lace trimmed camisoles, pantaloons, bloomers, petticoats, blouses, bustle skirts, feather trimmed hats and lest we forget, elegant ball gowns. Made in rich velvets, taffetas, satins, and cottons and lavishly trimmed in a virtual treasure trove of laces, ruffles and beaded bodices. Recollections makes it possible for your dreams to come true!

Rieke Grading Inc. / Thorn's Tree Service is a full service excavation and tree removal company specializing in commercial and residential excavation, block retaining walls, rock retaining walls, and environmental remediation. Since 1987, Greater Kansas City- area contractors have been saving time and money by having Rieke Grading Inc. complete all site prep work. We pride ourselves on our quality workmanship and our track record for providing on-schedule and on-budget service.

Run-N-Iron Customizing strives to provide beautifully restored original firearms that will be passed down through your family for generations to come. Through the attention to detail and use of period methods, they specialize in recreating the authentic finish of historic firearms. They also offer superior hand crafted custom firearms, which make excellent show pieces for any collection and render fellow shooters jealous.

Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass cases available. With a production process focused on quality not quantity. Starline makes the finest brass and has for more than 30 years.

The Outlaw Cigar Company is the nation's largest full service cigar company at over 8,000 square feet including  a 1500 square foot, state-of-the-art, walk in humidor, a half dozen big screen plasma TV's and the best cigar lounge in the United States!  

The 2013 Prince of the Pistoleers - SASS Kansas State Championship will take place at Hodgdon’s Powder Creek CAS range located within the Powder Creek Shooting Park located in Lenexa, Kansas.  Tournament application and directions to the range can be found on our web site www.powdercreekcowboys.org or you can call us at (913) 686-5314 and we will send or email you an application.
I never, in my life, took any mean advantage of an enemy, but I never allowed a man to get the drop on me either.
http://www.tamebill.com/

Offline Fingers McGee

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Smoke & Fire
  • SASS #: R28654
  • NCOWS #: 3638
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
Will get registration in anon, Hotels resrvations will bemade shortly as well.

This is a GREAT shoot.
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee;
SASS Regulator 28654 - L - TG; NCOWS 3638
AKA Man of many Colts; Diabolical Ken's alter ego; stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman/Pistoleer; Rangemaster
Founding Member - Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Member - Southern Missouri Rangers;
NRA Patron Life: GOA; CCRKBA; SAF; SV-114 (CWO4 ret); STORM 327

"Cynic:  A blackguard whose faulty vision sees thing as they are, not as they should be"  Ambrose Bierce

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • SASS #: 30699
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
BREAKING NEWS - VENDORS
Here is the preliminary  list of vendors who will be attending the 2013 Prince of the Pistoleers - SASS Kansas State Championship June 6th through 8th, 2013 in Lenexa, Kansas.  Watch here for updates of additional vendors:

Boiler Plate Jackson Shirt Works

Cowboy Shooter's Supply

Giby's Custom Gun Leather

Lone Star Bullets

Lonesome Ryder Leather

Model T Tin Typist
I never, in my life, took any mean advantage of an enemy, but I never allowed a man to get the drop on me either.
http://www.tamebill.com/

Advertising

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com