Author Topic: Hollowpoint Okay To Use?  (Read 6464 times)

Offline Bugscuffle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hollowpoint Okay To Use?
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 02:46:23 PM »
No Sir, I'm not "up next". This thread was suposed to be about hollow points, not hollow arguments, and nowhere in MY posts is there even a smattering of "tizzy". On the other hand, just look at your posts. No, I'm not going to get roped into a argument with you because you felt an offense to your "noodles". To wit: "As for noodles and dumplings I know the differance but I bet you don't, now those could have been dumplings but were noodles because of the way they were used and cooked.  So go aheand and explain me the differance, I doubt you know, but the guys who ate them knew they were just large noodles." I'm out of here, go argue with someone else.

You are the only one in a tizzy, poke fun and expect it to be poked back, simple.  Sorry it's deeper than that, those could have been dumplings if I laid the noodles on top and steamed them, boil them in broth and they are noodles.  My potatoe dumplings have egg in them and Stu ate them last year with kraut and pork. 

Go more international and some dumplings are fried, or boiled or both.  It's not that cut and dried, I took it as a fun poke and poked back, yer up next. ;)
I will no longer respond to the rants of the small minded that want to sling mud rather than discuss in an adult manner.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Hollowpoint Okay To Use?
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2012, 09:58:40 PM »
No Sir, I'm not "up next". This thread was suposed to be about hollow points, not hollow arguments, and nowhere in MY posts is there even a smattering of "tizzy". On the other hand, just look at your posts. No, I'm not going to get roped into a argument with you because you felt an offense to your "noodles". To wit: "As for noodles and dumplings I know the differance but I bet you don't, now those could have been dumplings but were noodles because of the way they were used and cooked.  So go aheand and explain me the differance, I doubt you know, but the guys who ate them knew they were just large noodles." I'm out of here, go argue with someone else.

You were the one who first took the subject to noodles over bullets and made an incorrect statement, I corrected it and Stu and I had a bit of fun with it in the same vein he and I would have done to each other around one of our campfires.  The folks i hang around with do that all the time, modern real cowboys use the term "Cowboy Up." 
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com