Author Topic: Blackpowders hard to find!  (Read 2131 times)

Offline Doc Sunrise

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Blackpowders hard to find!
« on: November 09, 2008, 06:13:04 AM »
I have been searching for quite a while now, in years, and finding any USFA Blackpowders is hard.  I have found 2 1851 Navy models, and that is it.  They are absolutely beautiful, which makes trying to find some of the other models that much more intruiging.  But also that much more frustrating.  If anyone has any leads, please feel free to pass them along.

Offline drjldavis

• Top Active Citizen
    • Replica Percussion Revolver Collector's Association
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Blackpowders hard to find!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 03:34:06 PM »
I too have been trying for several years to get accurate information about and to purchase Blackpowder Revolvers made by USFA and US Patent Firearms. I have been unable to get any responses from USFA customer service and very few responses on the Forum.  I have four revolvers released by USFA.  One 1851 Navy, one 1860 Army from their custom shop, and two consecutive numbered 1851 3rd Model Dragoons in the White that came in the USFA black boxes but not marked USFA.  Dragoons marked under the loading lever with very faint Uberti markings.  I have been trying to find out if USFA produced any completed percussion revolvers beside the 1851 Navy and 1860 Army. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com