Author Topic: Good Price on a Henry !!!  (Read 2229 times)

Offline Driftwood Johnson

• Driftwood Johnson
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Good Price on a Henry !!!
« on: September 19, 2007, 12:20:11 PM »
Howdy Pards

I just happened to be cruising the Dixie Gunworks online catalog and they have a sale going on right now on a brass framed Henry in 44-40. Regular price $1050, sale price $875. Just the brass framed 44-40.

Anybody who has been thinking about a Henry might want to jump on this. I bought my case hardened iron frame Henry from Dixie about 18 months ago at a similar sale price. They do this periodically, offer deep discounts on selected models. You will still have to have them ship it to a FFL, but that is a real good price. Shipping will be additional. I dunno how long this sale has been going on, they usually run them until they run out of the particular model.

http://www.dixiegun.com/

If you go to the home page, then click on General Merchandise on the upper left, then guns, then cartridge long arms you can scroll through and see all the rifles that are on sale.
That’s bad business! How long do you think I’d stay in operation if it cost me money every time I pulled a job? If he’d pay me that much to stop robbing him, I’d stop robbing him.

Ya probably inherited every penny ya got!

Offline The Avocado Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Good Price on a Henry !!!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 06:25:35 AM »
Driftwood....the sale has been going on for about a month and my local gun shop has a sale going on now as well so....I used Dixie to A,B prices....a ten dollar difference....my local store being ten dollars cheaper....but you have the tax thing(state) so....real close....really good deal....don't know how long the local sale will be going on its a 20% off sale so....more than $200 off the everyday price....just about the same for Dixie....if I miss the local sale deadline I will go to Dixie.
"Holy smokes thats a lot of Indians!!".....General George Armstrong Custer 7th Cavalry

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 06:35:56 AM »
  Driftwood that is a good price on one, used ones around here sell for that.
Mathew 5.9

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:34:13 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com