Author Topic: Neat L'il Top-Break Pocket Revolvers -- Added a 2nd one!  (Read 1975 times)

Offline Old No7

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Neat L'il Top-Break Pocket Revolvers -- Added a 2nd one!
« on: September 28, 2014, 06:27:07 PM »
Nope, not a Schofield...

But I just had to get this nice & clean nickel-plated H&R Auto Ejecting in 32 Long, as it fits in well with the Uberti Schofield and H&R 999 Sportsman I have in my top-break collection.
This one only has a couple of slight blemishes in the finish (on the other side...)  ;)

But the bore & cylinders are pristine!  Fouling-free and very shiny, with NO pitting!

I'll have to load up some light powered loads for this one -- and have a "Top-break Outing" at the range!

Added on 10/5...

I like this one even better, as it looks more like my Schofield!

It's a 5" H&R "Automatic" (form the Auto-Ejecting series), made in 1925 and I've confirmed it is a 4th variation, also in 32 S&W Long.  At first I thought those hump-backed saw-handle grips were a little weird looking...  Yeah, they still are (to me anyway)...

But wow -- Wow!!! -- the feel and grip of those is wicked nice!  I love the way this one handles and points, as it just might help make up for the very small rear sights on these.

Nope, not a Schofield yet again, but my top-break collection is expanding!

Tight groups.

Old No7

"Freedom and the Second Amendment...  One cannot exist without the other."  © 2000 DTH

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com