Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1290711 times)

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2008, 08:47:34 AM »
in this one he blamed the other spotters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVQrncqFfY0&feature=related

question?....did he get a good ole fashion ass whooping after the race?
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #161 on: April 28, 2008, 04:37:22 PM »
Too Little   Too Late
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #162 on: May 02, 2008, 06:44:34 PM »
Well, I got the Speed Channel  on, a Cold Budlight, and Momma is out on the town. Life is good.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #163 on: Today at 08:10:57 PM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #163 on: May 02, 2008, 06:49:18 PM »
Let’s go racin’…..
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #164 on: May 02, 2008, 07:02:37 PM »
I've Been to Richmond, but never to the track.  Gotta be hard on the front brakes, sorta like Martinsville.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #165 on: May 02, 2008, 07:16:12 PM »
Ain’t far from me. Went when I was little ‘n it was dirt. A few years ago I’d ah been there now.

Ya see how the crowd just stops in one ‘n four? Wasn’t that way when the Sawyers owned it. These people rope it off ta save on clean up under the stands. Before I’ll be crowded like cattle, I’ll stay here ‘n watch on TV.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #166 on: May 03, 2008, 10:21:47 AM »
Hamlin won the race, Them Toyos from JGR are strong at every race. Cousin Carl seems to be "snake bit" in the Nationwide Series.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2008, 07:07:49 AM »
Hamlin should have won that race. He had the field covered until the tire blew. Clint was at the right place at the right time.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »
Hamlin was stinkin’ up the show. Most of the time I get bored with that quick but when it’s one of the guys ya pull for it’s kindah fun. I thought for sure NASCAR would toss a caution before they’d let ‘im lap the HMS cars.

Admit ta bein’ awful disappointed. Sat here ‘n watched wonderin’ what was gonna go wrong. Took 382 laps to find out.

The ‘Jack’ crew did what they had to. Did it clean. More power to ‘em.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2008, 12:23:37 PM »
I still think that they are messing with that right front to free the front end in turning. They are having too many right front issues.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2008, 12:35:00 PM »
Well, It's the Lady in Black next weekend. The track has been resurfaced, It's still narrow, though.  Those "Darlington Stripes" are what makes Darlington special.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2008, 12:52:57 PM »
Hehe…… 200 mph goin’ inta one (the original three) gonna be interestin’.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2008, 01:01:05 PM »
Close your eyes and pray.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2008, 01:38:52 PM »
The new trade-mark. The Darlington Splat………..

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2008, 03:47:03 PM »
Watched an ARCA race today at "The Rock".  It has been resurfaced and looks pretty good.  Joey Lagano won the race driving Bill Ventrini's #25 Monte Carlo sponsored by JGR. He was the class of the field.  Ken Schrader won 2nd.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #175 on: May 04, 2008, 05:53:02 PM »
Been in ‘n out all day. Taped it ta watch this evenin’.

Gonna hafta ta do some diggin’ later. Heard it was an obsolete JGR Chevrolet. JGR folks provided the power set it up. Didn’t think that’d settle well with Toyota.

Heard the thing Schrader had he bought from BAM.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #176 on: May 05, 2008, 01:12:38 AM »
It was a Dodge.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #177 on: May 05, 2008, 12:40:56 PM »
Watched it flag ta flag..

Track looks good. But Hillenberg is wantin’ ‘n needin’ a NASCAR event if the thing is gonna be successful. He has two strikes against him already with NASCAR pullin’ out the place. He hasn’t installed SAFER barriers. Without them he ain’t gottah prayer of landin’ a truck event.

Awful sorry he didn’t have more of a crowd there. Lagano sure did stink things up. Looked like he was well schooled on savin’ tires. Kept her high as long as he could ‘n put her low when he needed to. Let’s see how he handles a winnin’ 20 car later this month when he’ll have the toughest, play-for-keeps competition he’s never seen before.

Yeah, Schrader’s ride was a Dodge. Without any luck lookin’ back for the article I’ll stick with the original thought. He has a good relationship with BAM ‘n they had to have a few of the things they can’t use.

Under the ‘Top 35’ rule, BAM’s poor performance ‘n their hiatus from enterin’ races here lately I’d say they’re done anyway.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2008, 05:33:56 PM »
Schrader is a Racer. He would race 7 days a week if he could.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #179 on: May 06, 2008, 07:42:35 PM »
In keepin' with recent trends..........

love it's when its four wide, love it when it's fast,
love it when the leader's caught, the pack is moving past,
love it when they're making lots and lots of noise,
can't wait to hear d.w. say " boogity, boogity, boogity, lets go racing boys."
lets go racing boys

love it when they're drafting, love it when they slide,
love it when the backstretch, the throttles open wide.
lets go racing boys, nascar racing boys, lets go racing boys, nascar racing boys.
oh yea...

love to see a perfect pit, love to see them tag,
love a last lap turn four pass and my guy takes the checkered flag.

love it when it's four wide, love it when it's fast,
love it when the leader's caught the pack is moving past,
lets go racing boys, nascar racing boys, lets go racing boys, nascar racing boys.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com