Author Topic: I gotta get outta here....  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Dirty Brass

• Ol' Ter-Bear
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Live life to the fullest!
    • TLC Guns & Ammo Inc
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I gotta get outta here....
« on: February 18, 2009, 10:42:54 AM »
Ya know, I only stumbled into the forum less than a year ago, and admittedly it sparked up old interests that have been subdued for some time. I've always like cowboy guns and civil war type guns, since I was a kid. (Too long ago for many of you youngsters to remember)  :) But this is getting too addictive and costly! I absolutely love my new OT 45 and RM ll 44 Spcl., so much so that I invested in a 5 1/2" OT in 38 Spcl too.....I thought, what the heck, I already reload for my wife and son in that caliber - might as well reap some benefits from that myself. Good thing I'm retired - I'd never have enough time to enjoy all these fine guns - I may still not!  ;D

I probably don't belong here, as I don't shoot any matches or anything like that - just plink at metal plates and such with the wife and 3 kids (all enjoy shooting), but I SURE DO ENJOY IT HERE. You guys (an gals) sure know how to enjoy life  ;)

Oh -   P.S. I'm not really gettin' outta here - too much fun!

Offline Dirty Brass

• Ol' Ter-Bear
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Live life to the fullest!
    • TLC Guns & Ammo Inc
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I gotta get outta here....
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 09:10:05 AM »
I'm thinking of doing just that next month - there is one taking place here that I know about. It's a little far away, but if I can make it I sure will!  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com