Author Topic: Woodsman Match Target Question  (Read 2257 times)

Offline drjon

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Woodsman Match Target Question
« on: February 23, 2010, 07:17:11 PM »
I received a notice that the Woodsman Match Target was in production and available through Davidsons as an exclusive distributor. I went to the Davidsons site and see that all guns are "allocated". So, I wrote to USFA last week to see if a special order would be accepted, but no response. Then I wrote to Davidsons and again no response.

Anyone know of where, if anywhere, these guns are for sale>

Offline Doc Sunrise

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Woodsman Match Target Question
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 08:32:22 PM »
It is my understanding they are in the process of being built.  I believe the first batch is allocated for Davidson's.  If you want a special order Woodsman with options, it is best placed with USFA.  I usually get a response back withing a few days of e-mailing.  If for some reason I don't hear back, I let my FFL call.

Offline mtone

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 09:35:02 PM »
Doc is right on this one.  Depending on how "special" your desires are, you may be able to convince Davidsons to put it on their list.  If it's engraving, special finish, etc., I'd bet you'll have to wait until the Davidsons order is complete.  Instead of sending an email to the general mailbox, send it to art@usfirearms.com or gary@usfirearms.com.    It's always worked for me.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:41:08 AM »

Offline drjon

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 10:11:54 PM »
Thanks Guys,

I'll get an email out to Gary and see what happens.

Jon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com