Author Topic: Customer Service  (Read 2190 times)

Offline Johnny Dingus

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Customer Service
« on: July 22, 2009, 09:42:25 PM »
Hey guys thought I'd tell you about a call I got last week.  But to start the tale I have to go back a ways.  I have 2 pistols that I shoot at my monthly's and the annual and all was well with them for quite a while.  Our annual was over and no problems.  Well at the monthly after the annual I had a problem with one of them.  The hand spring had broke.  After asking around to no avail I went on line and checked prices.  Well I decided they are Usfa guns so I should order a new spring from USFA.  Do it all on line etc.  Still no problem.
Well last Thurs I get a call from them,  now they don't know me from Adam or Eve for that matter.  Don't know if I have USFA pistols or not.  But anyways I get this call and they ask if I am fixing my gun cause the spring broke...Yeah I tell them...then they ask if I have USFA pistols.  Again I tell them yes that I have two and one of them has a broken spring.  Well I had ordered on line and given my CreditCard for payment.  Well I don't know who I talked to on the other end this day but he said he would send me a new spring no charge.  Then he said no he would send me a hand spring assembly.  When I asked if it would change the timing he said well he would send me a few parts. 
Saturday I get in the mail 2 springs and a hand spring assembly.  No charge.
He didn't ask for any serial numbers or anything and the 2 guns I bought were bought through a gun store so he had no way of knowing if I was telling the truth.

That is what I call standing behind your product.

If I talked to you Banjoman I want to thank you and let you know I got the assembly fitted myself and it is working fine.

Thanks.

To those of you who would say I should of sent it in to them I could have and they would have fixed it but I don't trust the mail these days.

vince
Spittin Lead and Packin Steel

Not Looking for a Fight but not Runnin Either

Shootin 45LC Ruger Vaqueros, 45LC USFA
Sass 70597  Yeah they count that far
Rat 285
USFA CSS 166

Offline Marshal Deadwood

• SHOOTER FOR HIRE
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Home of the Plainsmen
  • Liked:
Re: Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 03:52:47 AM »
Wise choice to NOT trust couriers no mo' than you have to. When I had an FFL, I SAW what those boys DO to the packages and let me tell you,,,requesting extra padding,reinforcment,stronger box,,from a shipper is something to ALWAYS ask them to do. Even if t cost you mo'. They treat gun boxes like they are footballs,,,or worse. If that package is being carried by an delievery person with an anti-gun slant,,,you ARE gonna get  a banged up box. One guy that drove for the 'tight ship'...didn't think it outta be his job to deliever me 'nasty ol' guns.'.....

Ask for returnable hard cases ...most guns folks charge a deposit and refund it when you return the hard cases. It will be the best money you can spend on a gun,,,after the gun is bought.

MD

Offline jljen

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 10:47:03 PM »
Nice to hear about the USFA customer service.  Thanks for taking the time to post it for all of us.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:25:23 PM »

Offline Virginia Gentleman

• Top Active Citizen
  • Here's a McRib for Allah
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 05:07:29 PM »
USFA has always taken very good care of me when dealing with them and that is one reason why I buy their products.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com