Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1292667 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #4000 on: September 06, 2014, 06:34:56 PM »
Hope y'all caught the anthem 'n fly o'er from the Capital of the Confederacy. Beautiful. Well done.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #4001 on: September 06, 2014, 07:59:04 PM »
Will have to find a replay was watching the Eagle do her's at the stadium. Again awesome and beautiful.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #4002 on: September 06, 2014, 10:47:27 PM »
War Eagle!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #4003 on: Today at 10:42:17 AM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4003 on: September 07, 2014, 07:13:46 AM »
Richmond was disappointin' but sittin' up ta midnight got me a full night's sleep. Woke up 'n it weren't dark out.

As expected, ODU, 'n whatever alphabet stuff follows it, lost. Early article says even with the loss they proved they belong – later one says effort not enough.

As not expected, VT won. Opponents was supposed ta be #8 of sumthin'. I reckon 'nother one them alphabet things 'n decided by a subjective bunch kinda like a committee.

UVa won but they beat Richmond. Ain't sure what that means.  Sounds like kissin' yer sister.

Ennyways....................

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4004 on: September 07, 2014, 07:24:36 AM »
Happy to see the Hokies (whatever the hell a hokie is) beat the Buckeyes. A few other top 10 campuses had it handed to them. Then their were the Longhorn's tsk tsk tsk.....

Quite honest even though the score shows a clear win. Auburn defence is clearly not as good as the offence.  Auburn mAy have the 2 best quarterbscks in the SEC
Mathew 5.9

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4005 on: September 07, 2014, 10:51:28 AM »
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4006 on: September 07, 2014, 12:21:50 PM »
Used ta be the security was off duty Henrico (Hen Rye Co?) cops. Knew one was ex-Norfolk. Werked for his daddy when I was a pup. Told me folks'd kill for the gigs. Heck, we used ta fight o'er security gigs for some the shows it Scope 'n ya had ta wait for someone to retire ta get a Tides game. I was on the waitin' list ta be on the waitin' list ta be an alternate. Got ta werk exactly one.

If it was an ODOHPD yestitty evenin', I'm kinda doubtin' he'll get the OD gig next year. Mebbe walkin' the parkin' lot, but not where he can see the race. More'n a l'il embarassin'.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4007 on: September 07, 2014, 06:14:59 PM »
Henrico PD aledgitly (spell) has a reputation for events at RIR.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4008 on: September 07, 2014, 06:50:27 PM »
The Police should have called the FD to bring a water cannon, to blow that drunk off the fence, problem solved.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4009 on: September 08, 2014, 05:52:00 AM »
Electrify the thing. Drunks won't stay on it long.

Ennways............

All I'm lookin' for is improvement. Just one more win than last year. Am I werried? Hell no! Got's us fifteen more games ta play. I'll werry when they're 0-12.

HTTR!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4010 on: September 08, 2014, 06:32:29 AM »
I hope that the Cowboys and Redskins don't get into a race for the Number 1 Draft pick for 2015. I hope that the Cowboys win that honor, maybe they will finally get a decent QB.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4011 on: September 08, 2014, 06:36:56 AM »
I hope that the Cowboys and Redskins don't get into a race for the Number 1 Draft pick for 2015. I hope that the Cowboys win that honor, maybe they will finally get a decent QB.

The Brownies should be in that race too.
Deduct a million from Romo's signing bonus for each interception. He'll find a open man.....peyton had good first half.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4012 on: September 08, 2014, 06:40:10 AM »
I wish that we could deduct some years off Payton's age, the Broncos need him around for a few more years.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4013 on: September 08, 2014, 06:44:54 AM »
"Arcey, Jerry didn't look too happy last night. Garrett is not the problem, Jerry is the problem, he has an Al Davis complex. The Defense sucks, the Offense sucks, even Special Teams are lousy."

Jerry is the perfect owner.

Just the humble opinion of a Redskins fan.

HTTR

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4014 on: September 08, 2014, 07:24:25 AM »
"Arcey, Jerry didn't look too happy last night. Garrett is not the problem, Jerry is the problem, he has an Al Davis complex. The Defense sucks, the Offense sucks, even Special Teams are lousy."

Jerry is the perfect owner.

Just the humble opinion of a Redskins fan.

HTTR

Just read this at Michael Berry's link found it funny

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/20/in-honor-of-bob-costas-redskins-fans-tweet-the-teams-nickname-repeatedly/

Mathew 5.9

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
« Reply #4015 on: September 08, 2014, 07:52:38 AM »
If'n I were a Hollywood scrip writer ...  "Ricky's Boobies" in the chase.
 ..I'd have the Richmond race called on rain while  Pretty little girl  just happen to be leading because everybody else had pitted for fuel etc...
 As the King said "only way she'll win out right , if everyone stay's home"
... course it stayed clear I guess,  ?
 so best have a drunk climb the catch fence and have Johnson faint to add drama...  EH !  
sooner or later though, the weather & mystery debris caution will align so Helton can gainer her one...

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4016 on: September 08, 2014, 09:28:31 AM »
It should have a soap opera, with all the drama before, during, and after the race.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4017 on: September 08, 2014, 11:10:33 AM »
FOX spent a season advertizing the drama for NASCAR
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4018 on: September 08, 2014, 12:17:34 PM »
Anyone notice Edwards' run? Qualified 10th then dropped back, found a comfortable spot a few positions behind Biffle 'n stayed there all night.

Bein' a supporter of JGR, I expect the same loyalty 'n willingness ta sacrifice his run when 'nother JGR driver needs a spot when he climbs into the 19 next season.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
« Reply #4019 on: September 08, 2014, 01:03:19 PM »
Well not as flagrant as "the Spin" and Truex is in" Boyer pulled and got Himself & MWR busted for last year....

But this time it wasn't " Poster BOY" Gordon , left in the dust ....

Gar ron tee ... every team has a think tank figure 'n  how to stack the deck.

Still say, if they could squeeze some and not be too obvious, Ricky's Boobies would be in and GOLD in NASCAR's post season. 
when planets align...do the deal !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com