Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1296395 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2920 on: January 22, 2013, 06:24:20 AM »
Gotta edit the cost of the study to 1.2 million. The 7 million was on ‘nother of several boondoggles they’re workin’ on.

The choo-choo’s comin' - mebbe. Garbage fees went up $120.00 in ’11. Property tax was goin’ up 4¢ then the schools plead poverty ‘n they bumped it up ta 6¢ in ’12. Come July they’ll wanna give the city manager a raise ‘n reduce the number emergency services employees thru attrition.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2921 on: January 22, 2013, 06:32:46 AM »
I helped pay for the Ranger stadium and I'm  paying for JerryWorld as well. Our Dallas taxes help fund our choo choo, the Dallas Area Rail Transit (DART). Ain't it wonderful to see out tax dollars Squandered!  It's so nice to be paying taxes in both counties, I get jabbed twice!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2922 on: January 22, 2013, 09:48:44 AM »
I’ve dealt with the poster personally and professionally. His wife holds office, so to speak, in the commonwealth. They’re in real estate. Yesterday’s Journal does back it up. Probably where he got it.

"Meanwhile in Seattle... Not all are happy.

The group Citizens for More Important Things is suing the city of Seattle. Why? Because the 'giveaway' of public funds is not legal.

They are not the only ones unhappy about the 'deal'. The International Longshore and Warehouse Union has filed a lawsuit over the proposed SoDo plan.

So you see fellow Virginians, even though it is a good day for taxpayers here (minus the million plus wasted dollars), there are losers in Washington state stuck with a larger debt obligation."
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #2923 on: Today at 03:49:50 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2923 on: January 22, 2013, 12:23:49 PM »
It's nice to spread around the tax debt among ourselves.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2924 on: January 22, 2013, 04:35:25 PM »
And the beat goes on...dum dum dum da dum da dum dum...

Got side swiped, Sac put tagether an equity group ta reach inta some dark crevass an pull out millions ta keep the orange ball team an build another arena.  I thought when ya shook hands on a deal it were done but I guess I was dumb ta think so.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2925 on: January 22, 2013, 05:50:45 PM »
The Maloofs need to hook up with Jerry Jones and be partners in a franchise. Real experts in action.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2926 on: January 23, 2013, 06:44:10 AM »
Seein’ a couple heavy hitters er standin’ with Johnson tryin’ ta keep ‘em in Sacramento. Where they been? Thinkin’ the deal’s been cut.

They wanted, as I recall, us ta pay a seventy some-odd million dollar bribe ta the NBA as some sorta relocation fee.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2927 on: January 23, 2013, 11:13:20 AM »
Convinced the whole thing was a scam from the get go.  Pullin heart strings fer the pride a sacremento as evidenced by the breaking news press conference yesserday what stopped me from watchin Jepordy.  They read off all the names of the investors an they was mostly asian.  Didn't realize they was such fans. 

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2928 on: January 23, 2013, 11:22:14 AM »
Leo, The Asians have all the money to invest.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2929 on: January 25, 2013, 11:22:23 AM »
Now we know why she dumped ya, Roo. A flashy, younger dude with a bad ass Fusion. How they do ya when they start gettin' a l'il age on 'em.……..

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2930 on: January 25, 2013, 12:19:10 PM »
Roo may still have a chance, that is the classic gaurded pose she is striking there.

Roland Deschain

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2931 on: January 25, 2013, 12:57:18 PM »
When they hook up are they Patricky?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2932 on: January 25, 2013, 01:25:39 PM »
Danica's husband is 20 years older, maybe this time she wanted to try younger?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2933 on: January 25, 2013, 01:35:55 PM »
All I know is I got in trouble at a job for talking to guests with my arms that way.  Was tolt it weren't a good thing ta do an gave off a bad vibe.  I'm still pullin fer Roo.

Roland Deschain

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2934 on: January 25, 2013, 02:05:13 PM »
Mebbe the way she tries ta concea………………….

Naw. He already knows.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2935 on: January 25, 2013, 02:33:46 PM »
Well she can go ta the same two hour re-education program I did (free sammiches an soda included!).  The future generation a racin dapends on it.

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2936 on: January 25, 2013, 02:34:20 PM »
I am curious to know if Ricky has seen her in a bikini, draped over the fender of an AC Cobra? I wish Ricky all the luck in the world.  Go Daddy Ricky!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2937 on: January 25, 2013, 02:58:49 PM »
I taught body language blocks..............................

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2938 on: January 25, 2013, 07:01:00 PM »
We had a guy that taught a one day class in body language for us. It was very interesting.

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2939 on: January 27, 2013, 12:05:29 AM »
Learned 'ta read body language myself. Eyes and facial expressions say alot...ya BIG fibber !!!
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com