Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1292678 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2160 on: July 02, 2012, 09:16:28 AM »
Arcey, Money always keeps the wheels greased. Ol' Bruton needs some more money, he's almost in the Poor House.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2161 on: July 02, 2012, 09:20:49 AM »
Arcey, Money always keeps the wheels greased. Ol' Bruton needs some more money, he's almost in the Poor House.

I do believe ya are correct, sir.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2162 on: July 02, 2012, 04:08:47 PM »
I figger that it is only a matter of time before Bruton builds a Drag Strip at Texas Motor Speedway to go along with the dirt track that he build a couple of years ago. If that does happen, Texas Motorplex will just be another drag strip. When Bruton builds something, he goes first-class.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #2163 on: Today at 11:31:38 AM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2163 on: July 07, 2012, 07:45:00 AM »
That was right much fun but I was hopin’ for a first time winner. Hated to see the girl get taken out. Still a decent finish for her.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2164 on: July 07, 2012, 08:43:21 AM »
Bruton Smith wants cautions to bunch ‘em up. Guess he’s missed the phantom debris flags NASCAR’s been throwin’ the last several years. Usually depends on who just went a lap down. The ones Stewart whines about when they get him ‘n keeps his mouth shut when they go his way.

Yanno………. France should get up with Sprint ‘n set it up sos the fan boys could text - to an expensive number – when they want a caution. Split the profits.  

Ya mean'n THIS number?? ??

OR

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2165 on: July 07, 2012, 11:30:01 AM »
who's this?
Mathew 5.9

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2166 on: July 07, 2012, 11:40:32 AM »
;D  ;D RACE DAY!  ;D  ;D
Last nights show was pretty good with a steam engine win'n....   :D

Tonight will be the same as I'm guess'n it....  Survive the wrecks in good shape and Ye Wins!

GO 88

Gotta run my own laps again tonight.....

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2167 on: July 07, 2012, 11:52:11 AM »
I wonder how fast Kurt's Chevy would have been if it hadn't got wrecked. That tape must be NASCAR certified. Stenhouse played it cool and finished second, too bad Dillion didn't. He's wrecking cars like his Daddy, hopefully the apple don't fall too far from the tree.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2168 on: July 07, 2012, 06:31:56 PM »
Heh, heh, heh..................

10° cooler there'n here. Shoulda gone...........................

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2169 on: July 07, 2012, 06:49:27 PM »
No sympathy for Allmendinger if the second sample's dirty.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2170 on: July 07, 2012, 07:17:09 PM »
Yep, The drug test issue don't help his chances of staying with Penske for the rest of the year and 2013. You wonder sometimes what these kids are thinking about and how easy it is to go from the penthouse to the outhouse.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2171 on: July 08, 2012, 08:41:22 AM »
I missed the race last night. I understand there was more carnage in the pit than on the track? ??? ::) :o
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2172 on: July 08, 2012, 08:53:34 AM »
Them what likes bent up sheet metal had ta wait awhile but they sure got it.................

Dunno, Tex. He has ta know he needs Penske 'n Pennzoil a hell of a lot more'n Penske 'n Pennzoil needs him. They were convertin' the car fer Hornish 'fore NASCAR finished kickin' 'im off the property.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2173 on: July 08, 2012, 01:32:00 PM »
I did some research and came upon a story about a DUI he received in 2009. I've never had to take a drug test or done any sort of illegal drugs. I guess that I am from a different generation. I know friends that smoked marijuana in the 60s, but I was never into that. I would not like to submit to a random test, but would. I would be afraid to eat anything that had poppy seeds because I heard that you would test positive for opiats.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2174 on: July 08, 2012, 01:49:06 PM »
My number come up twice in the randoms. Tested twice when I went back doin' the background investigations. It's no big deal 'n the degradin' horror stories ya hear 'bout I've never seen. Just that while yer werkin' ya gotta take the time ta get in the car 'n go ta the lab when ya coulda been doin' police werk.

While I was there we only got two outta roughly eight hunnert folks. Weed use ain't nearly as prevalent as NORML makes it out ta be. Never seen one test positive for opiates for any reason.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2175 on: July 08, 2012, 02:23:29 PM »
I did some research and came upon a story about a DUI he received in 2009. I've never had to take a drug test or done any sort of illegal drugs. I guess that I am from a different generation. I know friends that smoked marijuana in the 60s, but I was never into that. I would not like to submit to a random test, but would. I would be afraid to eat anything that had poppy seeds because I heard that you would test positive for opiats.

May be a differt generation but I'm with ya.  I got questioned at a test once cause they said it was too clean.  When ya work diggin ditches in the dead of a hot summer ya drink alot a water.  It was a pain that ended with some guy in a lab coat orderin another sample an watchin me, he thought the first one was water.  Saw me do it the second time and guess what...it were the same.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2176 on: July 08, 2012, 03:49:16 PM »
Rolled outta the cave to check out the race results..... Stewart-Haas Racing..... First and Fifth.......  nice  :)

It wasn't too good for HMS as the wrecks seem to take their toll on allot of folks....  5 car top 10,,,,,,  24 & 88 on lead lap...   ;D

88 still second in points; however that 17 is still pull'n away strong....  "So why are ya leave'n me?" asks Jack...   ???

Dunnnoooo if NASCAR walks up ta ya and says "Drop - N - Give",,,,,  been give'n it up a few time a year for years being in the transportation business, there is always some time give'n before the give'n.....

Tip'n back Longnecks too late on a school night.... NOT too smart; however, take some time ta give it up....
Drug'n...... Enjoy werk'n at "Down the Road Motors" with my boot in yur arse.... Pass'n the bowl with Jeremy..  :-\

Back to regular race times...  New Hampshire for cars and Iowa for trucks

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2177 on: July 08, 2012, 08:00:44 PM »
It will be great to see the Trucks next weekend at Iowa. They always draw a good crowd, no matter what series is ruuning at the track.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2178 on: July 09, 2012, 08:42:15 PM »
Looks like Mr. Hornish Jr. is gunna run the dbl-deuce again this come'n....

Really?
Some abysmal cretin's are actually suggesting "Halftime Shows" in NASCAR!

???  :P  ???

A real issue here for Mr. SSSSssssooooo Smart Popinjay to go off on some insufferable tirades.....   Good Grief...  :-\  :-\  :-\

GO 88

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2179 on: July 10, 2012, 08:48:05 AM »
They've got plenty of half-time shows in the infield and lots of wardrobe issues. These shows are non-stop all weekend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com