Author Topic: uberti opentop  (Read 2758 times)

Offline sweettooth

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
uberti opentop
« on: April 05, 2006, 08:48:18 PM »
Had a little trouble at the range yesterday gun locked ,freed it . unloaded, gun still wants to seize.
  Took it apart last night. Works pretty good now most of the time. still wants to glich occasionally.
 I was not sure I got the bolt in right. Can some one give me the order things go back together.
  Any pointers or thing I should check for ? A link to where I can find or buy such referance material.
 I really enjoy these guns and I better know all about them.  Thank You Sweettooth
storm
usmc 67 70
dav
semper fi

Offline Big Hext

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: uberti opentop
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 10:13:22 PM »
Sweettooth,

Sorry I didn't have time to visit the other day.. they was gainin' on me. ;)
I'd call the 'smith who worked on your guns.  He's a solid, well-reputed fella and I'm sure he'll take care of you and your guns.

Adios,

Thank you for being you.. Annie Lee!

Offline sweettooth

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 02:37:31 PM »
Howdy Hext
  Hey works , work thats why they call it that. Just got back from four days in Fredriksburg. I thought I was hooKed before.
 Thats good advice and I will call him, except my good gun broke the spring on the hand certainly not his fault,. I intend to shoot these guns and I would like to sell my model Ps and buy  a pair of 51 conversions  octogon barrel. Keeping that in mind I have to know how to work on these type pistols. I learned a lot about them this weekend and went to the cimarron factory for apart,
 good folks .

storm
usmc 67 70
dav
semper fi

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:44:52 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com