Author Topic: Tiz a New Year, January Coffee is up  (Read 182940 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Tiz a New Year, January Coffee is up
« Reply #500 on: January 31, 2015, 04:59:53 PM »
Vegetable Beef soup is simmering on the stove as I speak. It should be ready about 2000 hours. The rain has arrived somewhat. It is sprinkling,slowly.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #501 on: January 31, 2015, 06:16:43 PM »
Had just a sprinkling of rain earlier. Spent part of the afternoon fixing some fence, and brought home a few chunks of wood I had stacked up earlier, to split for the stove.

Wonder if Southern Cat Heads are any different than Eastern, Northern or Western. Or maybe even Midwest Cat Heads.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #502 on: January 31, 2015, 06:39:37 PM »
Been snowing here all day, been hanging aroud 32-33F, sticks, melts, sticks melts all day, temp is dropping anf the last 1 1/2 it's been just sticking. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Advertising

« Reply #503 on: Today at 12:48:26 AM »

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #503 on: January 31, 2015, 07:23:52 PM »
That's what the forecast for tomorrow is here, actually later tonight.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #504 on: January 31, 2015, 07:58:11 PM »
Cathead biscuits is whatcha get it the chinese places..

Buck's chili sounds like the pot I did 'cept mine didn't have the basil. Didn't feel like messin' with cornbread from scratch 'n I was runnin' short on time so I bought a mix it the Kroger place. Can say the from scratch stuff's better.

Cold here with the wind. Golf course birds were playin' in it waaaaaaaay up in the air. Outta my reach. Pretty ta look at tho. The birds next door were in the nest second check. They've built the thing with a bowl so derned deep when they get in the middle 'n bend o'er they disappear. Think when they're sittin' eggs we on the ground ain't gonna see nothin' 'cept for shift change time. Did manage ta get some flight shots.

Ennyways. Lookin' for an early start when the sun rises. Maybe not that early but early. Time ta shut down for a few hours.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com