Author Topic: '95 Winchester  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
'95 Winchester
« on: February 19, 2010, 01:07:43 PM »
I have a Browning copy in .30-40 Krag.  I haven't shot it in years until day before yesterday.  Found out I can't get more than four rounds in the five round magazine.  Can someone please tell me how to remove the magazine and see what's blocking it from going down all the way?  (I suspect it was reassembled incorrectly when I had a bit of work done to it some tome back.  Possibly the carrier and / or carrier cam lever... or both... were put back incorrectly.)

Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated, as well.

Thanks.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: '95 Winchester
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 01:11:56 PM »
In rereading the owners manual, it appears that the magazine only holds four and the fifth is loaded into the chamber.  Maybe my memory of loading five is faulty. (Like that little lapse never happened before.  ::) )
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 128
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 06:09:20 PM »
Ah Forty,

The '95 is 5 rounds.  Ah ........ thats 4 plus 1. ;D

Not that I ever miss-read instructions.  Heck, I'm over 50 so I get to forget stuff too ::)

Actually, most of the time I loose the instructions.  Real cowboys couldn't read anyway, or so I've read somewhere, heck, I forget where, exactly um ...... sorta

Coffinmaker

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:21:16 AM »

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 12:20:16 AM »
yu kent reed  how doo yu git bie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com