Author Topic: Got to put some lead down the range last eve!  (Read 1904 times)

Offline Ace Lungger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Just taking one day at a time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Got to put some lead down the range last eve!
« on: May 21, 2009, 07:24:54 PM »
Howdy Pards,  :)
 I fininaly got to do some shooting!! :o The only person i shoot with has his own Range out to 600 yards! But he works akk day, and with my back, the way it is, by evening I don't feel like doing anything! Yesterday, after noon, a friend had me try his inversion table! After I got in it and upside down, it felt like some one took a 100lbs off my shoulders, which allow me 3hrs of relief! My Friend has a cool rang, he has a 12'x16' building with, with 2 big double doors, shooting table is inside out of the son! He has the range set up so you can shoot paper 25, 50, 100 yards for sighting end. Then he has swinging chickens, pigs, some rams! he has some gophers set up a different distance, and they are on heavy springs!
 I was hitting Rams at 335 yards with both my Sharps, my IAB 74 and IAB 66, i have 22 liners in both! Fininaly got the 74 to shoot strait! It was all my fault that I couldn't keep it shooting good with the 45-70 -500gr BP loads, my friend give me a Lyman 17AU sight, bad thing, the Italy make guns have a bigger dove tails, and the site was working back and forth!
Sure is a good feeling, that I got it shooting strait and true, know its time to put some big bullets down the range!
Just wanted to let everyone know that was trying to help me when I was having troubles!
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Offline Trap

• NCOWS
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • John Torrence
  • NCOWS #: 851
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Got to put some lead down the range last eve!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 11:20:57 AM »
   Good to hear Ace!
Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com