Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1818372 times)

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #2620 on: May 16, 2005, 08:00:12 PM »
After 3 days of Slim being drug around the coral, (I guess nobody helped him) Stoney finishes sharpening his knife and helps Slim catch the pig.  In short order it was slaughtered and cuts were made.  A ramshakle smoke house was built and the meat was set up to cure. 

Stoney returns to the barn to find his Saddle bags missing and so was the box with ST's guns.  That's when he remembered Trinity headed to the river with his arms loaded up.  Taking a deep breath Stoney heads to the house.

"Trinity, what did you do with my saddle bags and the box with ST's guns in it?  I sure hope that isn't what you dropped in the river.  If it is your gonna get your bath early this year."

Stoney sits and eats whilst awaiting the answer he knew was comming.  Since all his stuff was in the bags and water tight he knew there was no rush.  ST's guns might not fair as well, but since they were oiled before being put away, they'd be fine with a little TLC.

Trininty sat in his chair making sure he kept his mouth full.  That way he could delay the answer for as long as possible.

Trinity looks up, wide eyed and innocent at Stoney Pete and with his mouth still full: "Myoo mmmkng mm mee?"

((Author's translation: "You talking to me?"  :D  AnnieLee ))

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2621 on: May 16, 2005, 08:17:40 PM »
 lil rooster sends a teleygraph from Alliance to the capital in Washington, please send the surgeon general and his army to Nebrassky at once.  Them people there are eating way to much collesterall.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2622 on: May 16, 2005, 08:55:27 PM »
Dr. Leonard McCoy receives a telegram while in his office in Washington. He packs up and heads west.

((  :P  ))

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Advertising

« Reply #2623 on: Today at 02:44:43 AM »

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2623 on: May 17, 2005, 05:16:05 AM »
Dr. Leonard McCoy receives a telegram while in his office in Washington. He packs up and heads west.

Author's question: Is he wearing a RED SHIRT ??? :o ;D

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2624 on: May 17, 2005, 05:25:33 AM »
Trinity looks up, wide eyed and innocent at Stoney Pete and with his mouth still full: "Myoo mmmkng mm mee?"

((Author's translation: "You talking to me?"  :D  AnnieLee ))
Realizing he'll get nowhere with Trinity, Pete heads down to the River.  There he see's his saddle bags washed up on the bank.  Everyting inside was still dry.  He puts his knife back in the kit then hangs the bags over the rafters on the porch.

"Trinity, my bags are alright.  Since they're water proof they floated to the top and washed ashore.  That box you threw in the river has ST's guns in it.  You can go get it or explain to him if he comes back for them, I'll leave that to you."  Pete pauses for effect.  "Now you know what my gear looks like.  Touch it again and you'll be eating bacon through a straw." 

Stoney, glances at the FFG, unsure if she let him follow through on his promise.  The FFG gives Trinity "the look".  Stoney hopes she got through.  He finishes his breakfast.

Turning to the FFG, "You gonna leave Del's room as is or we gonna have to put his stuff back?"

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2625 on: May 17, 2005, 06:25:53 AM »
"Oh, it stays as it is. He's the one who went out and bought a bride he doesn't like, he has to live with it!"

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother grumbles under her breath as she washes the dishes. "Derned incorrigible man, gets all grumpy, gets a woman, could have gotten one locally, but no, he has to go out and buy one, then gets thrown in jail over her, then decides he doesn't want her, derned fickle man, should be happy, should be glad any woman would have him, but noooo, not Delmonico, he has to be picky, so serves him right to live and sleep in a room decorated for newlyweds, and we went through all that trouble, trying to make her feel good and welcome here, and he has to send her back... "

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2626 on: May 17, 2005, 06:45:00 AM »

((Author's response:

!!!!ELLE KABONG!!!!

Redshirtdernedsmartaleckdeservesagoodthwacking.....

:D))

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2627 on: May 17, 2005, 08:16:37 AM »

((Author's response:

!!!!ELLE KABONG!!!!

The author has been Sacked and replaced by a yack. ;D

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2628 on: May 17, 2005, 08:18:04 AM »

((Author's response:

!!!!ELLE KABONG!!!!

The author has been Sacked and replaced by a yack. ;D
Authors responce.  I'm better now.  On with the story...

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2629 on: May 17, 2005, 10:20:36 AM »
Delmonico camped east of the ranch along the river last night.  He circles the ranch and hides his mule behing the hill. ;D  He sneaks up to the ridge and checks it out a bit with his field glasses.   ;D

He wants to check it out before he rides in, no tellin' what them loonies have done while he was in Lincoln gettin' some things done.   ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2630 on: May 17, 2005, 10:38:18 AM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother is out back, beating the snot out of a rug.

"Derned grouchy cosie, Duke got a local *thwack*gerl, he's happy, but no, not good enough for Delmonico,*thwack* him and his coal oil computer has to traipse off and leave the cooking*thwack* to me and god knows where Gopher Grease ran off to*thwack*, and that dang mutant roost*thwack*er tried to make love to a turtle*thwack* this morning and Stoney Pete almost caught me in the bathroom*thwack*, and Trinity really needs a bath*thwack* again, and DERN that Delmonico, *thwack*when is he coming home and where IS SLIM?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #2631 on: May 17, 2005, 10:50:23 AM »
Slim comes down from his room, goes in the kitchen, and eats breakfast. Slim hears some a commotion out back, so he goes out to see what all the noise is about. He rounds the corner of the house. There is the FFg in a cloud of dust muttering and beating a rug. "What are ya mutterin' about?"
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2632 on: May 17, 2005, 10:57:58 AM »
Hearing the call, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother lowers the beater and wipes some sweaty dust from her face.

"Oh.... ~nothing~"

And her smile is genuine.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2633 on: May 17, 2005, 11:06:49 AM »
"Ya sure are gettin' that rug clean."  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2634 on: May 17, 2005, 11:09:38 AM »
Delmonico keeps watchin', hidin', from a safe distance.   ;D ;D  He knows that somethin' strange is up by the way the FFg is acting.  And there is that horse that the one bounty hunter rode in the barn.  Where is the other one? ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2635 on: May 17, 2005, 11:12:03 AM »
"I just saw a flash of light over yonder. Wonder what that was from?"  ???

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2636 on: May 17, 2005, 11:20:27 AM »
"I just saw a flash of light over yonder. Wonder what that was from?"  ???
Stoney steps out on the porch rubbing his still sore head.

"That be field glasses.  We're being watched." 

Stoney removes his guns from the now dry saddle bags, loads them, puts them in their holsters straps on his rig.

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2637 on: May 17, 2005, 11:31:20 AM »
Stoney takes his own field glasses from his bags.  Looks in the dirrection of the flash.  Sure nuff.  There, lookin' back at him with his own glasses, was the man he'd met all them days ago and who's "beard" turned out to be a bandana.  The one that tried to send him on the goose chase.  The one the FFG been cusin bout fer a few days.

"Slim, take a look see.  Is that who I think it is?"

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2638 on: May 17, 2005, 11:43:33 AM »
Slim takes the glasses from Stoney and looks in them in the direction of the flash. "What is Del doin' out there spyin' on us? He keeps gettin' stranger all the time."  ;D ;D

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2639 on: May 17, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »
<Authors note: Delmonico is the only one here that is not strange!>

With the bounty hunter lookin' at the fake Delmonico on the hill, Delmonico comes down the other hill and covers him with his 38-55 Ballard.

"Don't move a muscle and explain to me what is going on here, someone."
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com