Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1820180 times)

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #1500 on: February 15, 2005, 09:11:30 PM »
Trinity watches the FFG and noting her approval, he eases the hammer down and runs to his room to grab a jug.  He steps out on the porch next to the FFG's side and holds the jug high  "Thirsty stranger?" 

(He was thinking the same thing as Gophergrease ;D ;D ;D)
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1501 on: February 15, 2005, 10:01:40 PM »
Delmonico sets another plate at the table, "Come on in we're havin' saurbraten, boiled taters and pumpernickle bread."  As they all sit down at the table there is a quick, low rumbling noise, a flash of red. green and blue lights going red, green blue and then blue, grean and red.   ;D ;D ::) :D

In less than a minute it is over and gone.   They all go out to the porch and there in the yard is Slim. :o ;D :D  Delmonico looks at him and says, "Supper is gettin' cold, go wash up and get all that vasoline off ya, I don't want ya slippin' out of yer chair and droppin' yer fork." :o :o :o :P :P :P :P :P ;D :D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1502 on: February 15, 2005, 10:07:43 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother doesn't care if Slim is covered in Vaseline, she is off the porch and down the steps in a flash of blue, cream, and white, and sweeps him up in a hug, smooching his check.

"You're SAFE!"

:D ;D

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Advertising

« Reply #1503 on: Today at 06:10:13 PM »

Online Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #1503 on: February 15, 2005, 10:30:23 PM »
"Thanks, FFg, it's good ta be back. Don't ask me what happened, please. I'll go wash up. I'm a bit hungry."
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1504 on: February 15, 2005, 11:11:01 PM »
"Welcome back Slim, now that had to be bad, but you know it could have been worse.  At least they didn't come in the summer and make no geo-metrick de-signs in our corn field. ::) ::) ::)  The really raises heck with the yield per acre."   

"Hopefully they didn't mutilate any of our cattle this time either, that's what that wierd newspaper i read at the grocery check out said these folks in these flyin' contraptions do." 

"Well anyway rest up the rest of the week, I got a project for you and that 10 gauge of yers, but the next week or so will be better.  I got to dig up a recipe anyway."
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Online Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1505 on: February 15, 2005, 11:44:42 PM »
"Thanks fer the great supper, Del. I'z gonna hit the hay. See y'all inthe morn." Slim goes to his room and bolts the door.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Ornery Orr

« Reply #1506 on: February 16, 2005, 06:22:11 AM »
Howdy, y'all.  I am a might starved.  Do 'ya gets them flashy light thingys 'round these parts often?  If'n 'ya does then it looks like I'm in the right place.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1507 on: February 16, 2005, 08:59:14 AM »
"Naw, there is a lot of strange things happen around here, but they keep being different." ::) ::) ::) ;D   

"If'n ya go back to page one, yew'll see ve even bounched in and out a Wyoming and Kasas till we decided ta settle here.   ;D "One reason we settled here is that it is closer to Wissyconsion fer Slim ta ride back on the weekends.." ::) ::) ::) 

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Online Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1508 on: February 16, 2005, 10:14:42 AM »
"It was very considerate of the other pards to settle here so I can visit the family on weekends."  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1509 on: February 16, 2005, 11:28:37 AM »
It takes three changes of bathwater for the Frumpy Fairy Godmother to get the vaseline off her skin and out of her hair, but she doesn't mind, she's still grinning. Looks like her clothing will be "waterproof" for a little while.

It's nice to have her cupola back, too, so she sleeps well and is almost annoyingly cheerful in the morning. Not saying Slim is her favorite, but still...

:D

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1510 on: February 16, 2005, 12:01:24 PM »
"Slim when ya come back next week would you bring another jar of vasoline, yer friends used up the jar I had.   It is really good to use on the leathers for the well pumps." ::) ::) ;D :D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1511 on: February 16, 2005, 04:09:56 PM »
Howdy, y'all.  I am a might starved.  Do 'ya gets them flashy light thingys 'round these parts often?  If'n 'ya does then it looks like I'm in the right place.

Hmmm.  Just how am I to understand this?  Are you sayin' that Delmonico should make sure to have LOTS of petroleum jelly on hand?
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1512 on: February 16, 2005, 04:57:16 PM »
"Humph. I like to be clean and to smell nice, even if the pumps work harder."

She stops by the sitting Trinity to pick a louse from his scalp. "We gotta do something about that," and she flicks the critter out the window.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1513 on: February 16, 2005, 05:42:26 PM »
"Oh, thank you, miss FFG!  That one was botherin' me.   ...Uh, it ain' time fer another bath though and please don' say nothin' to Delmonico.  He'll slip somethin' to me that'll make me lose mah hair fer sure!!"

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1514 on: February 16, 2005, 05:58:31 PM »
"Well, maybe Gophergrease will have something you can put in your hair that will drive them out or suffocate them. The things will get in your soogun or bedding, Trinity, and next thing you know, you'll have the crawlies in your ..." She pauses for a moment, trying to think of the appropriate word. If she says "privates," Trinity might take that to mean an Army soldier and he's not in the Army, so he wouldn't care about that. If she says "groin," he might take that to mean "going" and if he thinks the critters are going, he'll be happy. She isn't sure if he even knows the meaning of the word "pubic." Finally, after a long pause and a sigh, she says: "They'll get in your crotch."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1515 on: February 16, 2005, 06:09:15 PM »
"Naw, they ain' made me crotchety none, that's someone else around here."  Trinity thinks that them folk from Virginney talk funny.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1516 on: February 16, 2005, 06:22:41 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother takes a long breath and releases it slowly.

"No, I don't mean Delmonico, though if they crawl far enough they could get on him, too. I mean... "

Again, there is that long pause and she bows her head, thinking. How can she describe that place and remain a somewhat modest woman? She can't say "testicles," she isn't sure if he knows what that means, and it would be too embarassing. The word "penis" is out of the question, along with all its euphemisms. She definitely can't point to the area.

Then her head comes up with a snap as she has an idea.
"You could get them where the poop comes out of you, and all around there!"

She looks to him, hoping that using Delmonico's language will get Trinity to understand.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Online Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1517 on: February 16, 2005, 07:05:18 PM »
"I think the cure fer lice is coal oil. If that don't work, add a match and dem lice won't have a place ta hide."  ;D

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1518 on: February 16, 2005, 10:31:12 PM »
"Thats what I recomend is ta use coal oil, I gots us a barrel of it out in tha tool shed.  If'n ya decide ta stike a lucifer ta his head, kkep him away from the house, the full barrel a coal oil and tall grass." ;D 

Delmonico thinks a bit, "Take him to a blow-out ta do it, but make sure there ain't none of them endangered penstoms in it first.  Ya know what happened last time ya messed with them." :o :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Online Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1519 on: February 16, 2005, 11:05:35 PM »
"Yep, Don't need those black giant locusts comin' back."  :o
"By the by, I ain't gettin' ya any of that vaseline. I don't ever what ta see that stuff again."  >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com