Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1820105 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #1420 on: February 10, 2005, 07:52:06 PM »
Well that web site says they are there, if ya can't belive what ya Google up then what? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

'But ya know if they see someone bringin' that big snake to the ranch they gonna send out the black hellycopters agaiiiin and they'll take Slim for questionin' again. ;D ;D ;D

Wonder if they probe him in them hellycopters like them UFO's do? :o :o :o

Oh well GG is makin' used fried fish, hushpuppies and onion rings fer supper.  Who cares of the black hellycopter folks and the UFO folks are fightin' 'bout who gets to probe Slim first. :D

BTW, I think the FFg has hid herself in a Rat Hole. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1421 on: February 10, 2005, 08:20:16 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother comes downstairs from her cupola, wiping sleep from her eyes and with pillow wrinkles on one side of her face.

"I had a nice nap. I think I'll.... " There is a pause, as she does not want to offend Gophergrease, "I think I'll have a cheese sandwich for dinner tonight, I am not very hungry and I ate too much of the chocolate mousse."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #1422 on: February 10, 2005, 08:23:57 PM »
"Uh, Ah love fish, but would pass tonight an' take me a sangwich too.  Ah hope ya don' take no 'fence.   Oh, any more of that chawk-lit moooose left over?  Ah dint have none las night."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Advertising

« Reply #1423 on: Today at 11:25:29 AM »

Offline gophergrease

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1423 on: February 10, 2005, 09:00:57 PM »
Someone will have ta eat this fish, there only 500lbs of it.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1424 on: February 10, 2005, 09:13:00 PM »
Duke raises a paw to volunteer. It's all food to him, he doesn't care!

:D

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #1425 on: February 10, 2005, 09:38:39 PM »
"Jest make sure that the fish is good an' dead!  It's liable to up an' eat ole Duke.  Mebbe ya should give it a few good whacks with that fryin' pan of yourn Ah keep hearin' about, Miss FFG."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline gophergrease

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1426 on: February 10, 2005, 10:04:12 PM »
Slim come have a plate got freash fish!

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1427 on: February 10, 2005, 10:08:41 PM »
"I don't have a skillet, I have a wand. I think that crazy lady living in a trailer in the woods of Virginny has the frying pan. Want me to use the wand on it and maybe turn it into a trout?"

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother grins.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1428 on: February 10, 2005, 10:48:40 PM »
If'n it's trout, don't cut the head off, I only eats my trout if'n I can look them in the eye.   :o  If'n it don't have no eyes ta look at ya, it ain't fresh. ;D

Ain't nothin' I hate more than going to some fancy eatin' house that has trout on the menu and when the waitress comes along and asks if'n she can take yer order you say first I have a question about the trout is that awhole fish with the head still one it and she says no don't worry it is a fillet and then you have to tell her that if it is a fillet that you don't want no headlees fillet, but you want yer trout to only be guttet with the head on and the eyes cook in the head so you know it is fresh and that is the only way you eats trout and that only some heathen would cut the head off a trout and as she is turnin' slightly green cause she is just here for the job and the money and she don't even like sea food and it kinda makes her sick to her stomach cause she is just a little bit preagnat and this dern cowboy lookin' guy is wantin' his dang fish with the head on it and he had you drag out a dozen RAW oysters to him a bit ago and he ranted cause you have 137 kinds of wine on the menu and 123 brands of bottled beer and all you gots is folgers coffee and he don't want none of that cause he thinks you should serve him Kenya AA or at least Arbuckle's and you know what Kenya AA is cause the coffee house that you gets yer latte's at has Kenya AA most everyday as the regular coffee but what the hell is this Arbukle's he's rantin' about cause you ain't never heard of it unless some country over somewhere used to be called something' else but now they got a revaloootion and they changed their name to Arbuckle but anyway he is gonna have the broiled Red Snapper and he don't care about it's head or butt like he did the trout and gawd this guy is a pain in the butt but maybe he'll leave a nice tip cause it ain't my fault the folks that own the fancy resteraunt don't know nuthin' bout what fish to behead and what not to or serve lousy coffee.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1429 on: February 10, 2005, 11:16:38 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother stares at Delmonico as he rants.

"All right, all right! You can have them with their heads on, and eyeballs looking at you!"

She waves her wand and the mega-fish is transformed into 20 live trout that proceed to flop all over the floor. As she watches the fish flop, she mutters under her breath: "The poor waitress was right about one thing, he is a pain in the rear."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1430 on: February 10, 2005, 11:28:30 PM »
Delmonico is very thrilled and takes 17 of the trout to the cow waterin' tank and saves them for another day.  He then flips out his pocket knife and dresses the other three.  The are lightly salted and peppered and rolled in flour and are fried in some of Slim's Wissyconsion butter. :) :) :)  Now that's the way trout shoud be served the fresher the better. :o :o :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1431 on: February 11, 2005, 12:35:26 AM »
After eatin' his trout and makin' sure he picks out the wonderful, delicate chek meat that is not there when they steal the head from you, but he's not goin' on a rage about it in this post, ;D Delmonico puts on a light jacket and decides to sit on the porch.  As he sits there he hears a coyotes off in the distance. 

He slips back into the house and puts on heavier clothing and goes to his office and gets his new rifle, a Ballard Light Sporting Rifle in 32-40, the best rifle in the 1880's for the intended task. ::) ::)

Climbing to the top of Hornet's Nest Hill he uses his reed call and makes noises like an injured Jack Rabbit to bring the coyotes into range.  Coyotes love Jack Rabbits fer lunch and sinch coyotes work the night shift it's about lunch time. ::) ::)

Suddenly the coyotes and the crippled Jack Rabbit noisies are forgoten, for of to the east on the horizon are funny colored lights.  There are red one, green ones and blue ones, they seem to go one way and then the other really fast.   They dissapear below the horizon and then they come back up.  They blink red, green and blue,  red, green and blue, then blue green and red, blue green and red and then shift back.

Delmonico is rather amazed at this and has not got the slightest idea what is going on. ??? ??? ???  As the light breeze dies to nothin' Delmonico can hear a slight low pitch humming noise comin' from the direction of the lights.   ??? ??? :o :o  About this time Delmonico decides that he really don't like sittin' out on a hill by himself when there is such strange things goin' on around him. :o :o :o Sides that he decides he really ain't in the mood to be skinnin' coyotes by lantern light. ;D ;D ;D

He then heads back to the house and sees that everyone else has went to bed, so he undresses and turns out his lantern, not really thinkin' that it is that important that he needs to wake anyone else.  But as he goes to bed he looks out and sees red, green, blue red, green, blue, blue, green red, blue, green, red dancin' around to the east. ;D  As he falls asleep he can still hear a low hummin' noise. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1432 on: February 11, 2005, 09:23:42 AM »
Delmonico wakes in the mornin' not sure if it was a dream or if it happened.  ;D ;D ;D

He decides it must have been a weird dream caused by eatin' too much fish. ::)  So he throws some cobs in the stove to get it going and starts making bacon and eggs for breakfast. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1433 on: February 11, 2005, 10:44:53 AM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother wanders downstairs and helps herself to a cup of coffee, adding some fresh cow's milk.  Leaning against a counter, she watches Delmonico cook.

"I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamed that there was this big thing outside the window, shining red, green, and blue lights all over the place, but mostly in the east. I could even hear it humming.  It was very bizarre."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #1434 on: February 11, 2005, 11:02:29 AM »
Do I get the $200.00, I don finded the monster?? ;D ;D ;D

Used moose poop for bait.
Here ya go.

;D ;D ;D ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1435 on: February 11, 2005, 11:04:58 AM »
Well that web site says they are there, if ya can't belive what ya Google up then what? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

'But ya know if they see someone bringin' that big snake to the ranch they gonna send out the black hellycopters agaiiiin and they'll take Slim for questionin' again. ;D ;D ;D

Wonder if they probe him in them hellycopters like them UFO's do? :o :o :o

Oh well GG is makin' used fried fish, hushpuppies and onion rings fer supper.  Who cares of the black hellycopter folks and the UFO folks are fightin' 'bout who gets to probe Slim first. :D

BTW, I think the FFg has hid herself in a Rat Hole. ::)
No probing please.  ::)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 61
« Reply #1436 on: February 11, 2005, 11:12:06 AM »
Well Slim it was nice to know you.

When you get to Mars (or is it Pluto?) send a postcard  ;D

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1437 on: February 11, 2005, 11:23:45 AM »
Well that is strange I had the same dream, and what is weird is my window was up a crack this mornin' and I know it was closed.  Another thing really weird is that I only used 2 of the 3 jars of the Vasoline makin' the Poodarine and the extra one was gone this mornin'. :o :o :o ::)

Very strange things gonin' on. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1438 on: February 11, 2005, 11:34:09 AM »
When Duke hears about the lost Vaseline, he tucks his tail tightly against his treasures and hides under a table.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1439 on: February 11, 2005, 11:49:34 AM »
Slim walks into the kitchen with six pistols showing. He has more that are hid. "Dem flyin' lights ain't gonna carry me away without a fight."  >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com