Author Topic: Bristol Plains Pistoleros Second Wild Bunch Match  (Read 6073 times)

Offline Johnny McCrae

• Bristol Plains Pistoleros, Sweetwater Regulators
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • The older the violin, the finer the music
    • Johnny McCrae
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 284
Bristol Plains Pistoleros Second Wild Bunch Match
« on: September 30, 2013, 06:19:50 AM »
On September 29, 2013 the Bristol Plains Pistoleros held their second Wild Bunch Match of the season. Seventeen Shooters participated. We again shot four stages. A good and safe time was had by everyone. We are definitely planning on adding at least two Wild Bunch Matches to our schedule next season.

Our regular Cowboy Action matches are held on the second Saturday and Sunday of each month. The Bristol Plains Pistoleros range is in southeastern Wisconsin around thirty miles south of Milwaukee. Weather permitting we will have SASS matches in October and November. Please visit our website at www.bristolcowboys.com for more information.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Offline Wolf Tracker

• Bristol Plains Pistolero
  • Top Active Citizen
  • I know the secret handshake!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bristol Plains Pistoleros Second Wild Bunch Match
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 09:25:55 PM »
As a shooter at this match I can say it was a great time. The weather was beautiful, the stages well written, and a great group of cowboys attending.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com