Author Topic: Old Christmas Photo's  (Read 22689 times)

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Old Christmas Photo's
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2008, 10:04:31 PM »
Who has the keys to the Cordova   ??? ::)

I don't know, but I've been to the town of Cordoba before.  Didn't find a set there.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2008, 10:36:32 PM »
Prolly found a lot of other things though.
      Just a guess ::)

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2008, 08:07:28 AM »
Them patents are getting hard to find also, especially the hard to find colors. It takes a bunch to make a pair of shoes.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #43 on: Today at 12:22:19 PM »

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2008, 03:29:42 PM »
I killed one with a shotgun once.  Unfortunately, that caused the price to go down.  It's a hard life hunting patents/naugas/corinthians.  They're just so darned small.

Now, the Fauxs are a different story.  They're pretty large and have a nice bare spot on their belly where you can to shoot 'em without ruining any of the fur.  For them, you can rack up a huge stack of Marshal Island Dollars.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2008, 04:11:02 PM »
Well then it's time ta go on safari an bag us some a them Pleather Beasts.  Heard a 50 cal muzzle loader will drop one in it's tracks.  JC Pennys is givin high dollar fer em these days.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2008, 04:32:15 PM »
Naw.  From a distance the 50 cal will leave way too large an exit hole.  Those things are just as tame as anything and look just like a beanbag with legs.  You can pounce on their backs and stick them behind the ear with an icepick.  Minimal loss of hide.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2008, 06:07:34 PM »
But the exit hole is where ya taditionaly sew on the PETA patch.
     Ya don't wanna break tradition do ya?.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2008, 02:54:47 PM »
I guess not.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2008, 11:50:53 AM »
Ain't a tradition for me.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2008, 11:52:11 AM »
Tuco:  "See you soon.. idi... idi"

Blondie: "Idiots... it's for you."

Clint Eastwood all day today on AMC. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2008, 12:09:48 PM »
The Duke is on all day on TCM.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2008, 01:07:00 PM »
Tuco:  "See you soon.. idi... idi"

Blondie: "Idiots... it's for you."

Clint Eastwood all day today on AMC. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I love that line, "it's for you"  If weren't fer all the cartrige revolvers durring the war it would be the perfect movie.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2008, 01:16:00 PM »
Leone is one of the first directors who was interested in portraying the era accurately.  It doesn't mean that he tried to be dead on.  As has been said before.  "If you want accuracy, read a book.  Otherwise, shut up and enjoy the movie." (NOT directed at you LT).

Hmmm... my first hero: Eastwood, or my second hero Wayne.  Tough choice.  TCM... no commercials.  TCM wins.  Thanks for the tip!

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2008, 01:26:55 PM »
I'll shut up an enjoy the movie.  I have it on DVD, in the DVR an on the hard drive ;D

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2008, 03:11:44 PM »
In searching for TCM, I landed on Fit TV and got side tracked for a while...

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2008, 06:50:08 PM »
Checking out the cute little honeys in their workout clothes? :-[

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2008, 07:56:11 PM »
just for information purposes only ya know,  what channel would that be. ::)
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2009, 04:21:08 AM »
OT, I know nothing! I plead the 5th, on the grounds that it might tend to incriminate me.   That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Old Christmas Photos
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2009, 09:12:16 AM »
The gals were teaching home viewers how to belly dance...  I don't know if it's one show or all FitTV shows are like this, but no one talks, there is an announcer and she is so mellow and soothing.  Of course, the gals are not at all hard to look at. ::) ;D

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2009, 09:30:29 AM »
that sounds almost as good as Beach Volleyball ::)
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com