Author Topic: It's September, don't Fall all over yourself getting to the Coffee, Tea and Grub  (Read 43428 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
It is looking like that we are really going to get some rain tomorrow. I sure hope so, we could use some. The yards are looking dry and we are under watering restrictions.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Blair

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
We have been under a flood watch for the last two days. Watch suppose to end by 8 pm today. (of course that could change by morning)
You wouldn't know it by the weather today.
But the day before we had 4 to 6 inches out on the beaches and 2 to 4 inches here on the mainland side. That was enough!
My best,
 Blair
A Time for Prayer.
"In times of war and not before,
God and the soldier we adore.
But in times of peace and all things right,
God is forgotten and the soldier slighted"
by Rudyard Kipling.
Blair Taylor
Life-C 21

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Got asked by a friend to help on a new on-line publication for CW Civilian Reenactors, going to do a cooking column.    Told her I'd have the first one done by Monday.   

http://www.homefrontherald.com/
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Advertising

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
That sounds like a good gig, Del.  Moose called about 6 and told me was having a night out with the girls. She will be bringing me something for Supper.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
I'll be looking for it Del

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Good Troy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 98102
  • NCOWS #: 3791
  • GAF #: 835
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
Having coffee before my shower.  Then time to get dressed, load up the luggage, and head toward the airport.
Me and Miss Red will be in Lost Wages by lunchtime.  Blueman Group show tonight, Hoover Dam tomorrow, Flagstaff and Sedona first of the week, the rest of the week at the South Rim.
Good Troy
AKA Dechali, and Has No Horses
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I made some Cawffee and Hot water this morning. Enjoy!  Moose brought me home some soft tacos and enchiladas for Supper last night. It was really delicious. It's still dark outside. I am going back to bed for a short nap.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Buddy of mine wants to meet @ Hooters for lunch ...I can't think of thing  ;) for and excuse not to go  :-\

It's been gray and overcast last 3 days, some spit of rain occasional shower , not nothing of the big deal the guesser claimed...
what has been nice is the Fall like weather,  low 80's  mostly  for a high.  :)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
M2, Maybe you should take some Visine for eye strain. It is clouding up, We might get that rain after Lunch. We had some toast with our Cawffee, on the Patio this morning.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
74 here,partly cloudy. Rain is on the way,most likely about two o'clock,give or take. Got the yard mowed ::)

Have a memorial dinner later today for one of my DIL's Mother. We're now her only parents. Nice thing is, she's a good'un. Hate to play favorites, but she's the best one of the bunch ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
M2
We had a Hooters here in Reno.  Was doing extremely well, until some lady bought the property and decided Hooters was inappropriate.  Since then they have had a different restaurant in the building about once a year.  Wish we could get a Hooters back in here.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Got asked by a friend to help on a new on-line publication for CW Civilian Reenactors, going to do a cooking column.    Told her I'd have the first one done by Monday.   

http://www.homefrontherald.com/

Good for you, Del. Any $ involved?

1.2" rain overnight. We are still below normal for rain.
Roast beast in the Dutch oven fer lunch.

'Tis 61 and sunny. High of 68.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
It sprinkled a little bit while we're sitting on the Patio. Not enough moisture to do any good. I don't see any benefits of what little rain we got. I had a Reuben sandwich, chips, and Potato Salad for a late Lunch.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I had the Buffalo Shrimp ... considered wings but decided ehh ?   ::)

3 Ice tea's to swim them in , headed back to the work 20 , dang near didn't make it ....nearly had to do one of Del's yellow road divider line stands  ;D if there'd  been one more traffic light  :-[
Good news is, it won't have to come out in the wash

Have to learn a whole new phone... I'll be play'n' with the new one tonight  :P
My server, sent a letter my old/present phone will no longer be supported , and time to up grade.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Probally a lot more traffic.   ;D

I just get the fame for the writing gig, but stuff like that gets my name out there.  I look at it this way, Kent Rollins and Cee Dub are a lot older than me and maybe later,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  ;)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 40 and sunny. High of 73.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Thanks Slim... slept in some, having mine now  :) I also made an omelette w/ free range farm picked eggs , given me by one of my crew.
This will be wing-it Sunday , no plans and I'm enjoying that in itself  :D

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I had some Cawffee on the Patio, early this morning before the Girls got up.  They got up and went to the Park for a walk/run and I went back to bed for a nap. I had 2 glasses of iced tea for supper and I got up every 2 hours till sunup. Too much caffeine. I guess we will fix some breakfast after the Girls get back from the Park.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
The weather folks are saying that we have a 20 percent chance of Rain today. I am not too impressed with their forecast.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I fixed fried eggs, sausage, and biscuits for our late breakfast. We lost a big tree limb last night. We cut it up for firewood this winter. So much for exercise this afternoon, it is time for another nap.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com