Author Topic: Help with time frame/ persona fine details.  (Read 2018 times)

Offline William R. Foster

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Help with time frame/ persona fine details.
« on: June 12, 2018, 03:10:21 PM »
Howdy pards. Heres the thing, i (like many on here) am very much big in to history. Specifically the mountain man to "taming" of the west era. However i have never dove too deep in the weeds in terms of dates, location, clothing, etc. The coarse background i have in mind is that of a young Arkansas farm boy that travels south to Texas due to the wanderers itch and the love for adveture (around 16y old). In the travels i would like to encorporate the era of cattle drives, range wars, and border wars with Mexico. I do not plan to try for the role of lawman/ peacekeeper or the like. My main journey i would like to kick off at my current real world age (25) in which i go on what would be considered a vengence trail after some banditos that tore across the border, killed my family, and burned down our small humble stake. (The banditos aspect is not hard and fast, but the driving premise of loss of my family in tragedy must stay).

My theory is that of a younger man that has seen enough trouble to be dangerous but weary, spry and jovial at times, but driven with the purpose of finding the men responsible and bringing them to justice.

Maybe this is TOO deep in the persona aspect, or maybe too shallow. Im not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Offline Cash Creek

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • In GOD we trust..all others cash only..
  • Liked:
Re: Help with time frame/ persona fine details.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 10:01:54 AM »
You need to get a copy of the Sears 1894 calong and find you stuff in it all you have to do is just write the pages down. You need to talk to Mr. Books,

I just saw his and it’s just one page of docanation, he has everything he wears and carries in his pockets. And the page number. Easy way to do it

CC
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire…handle with care.

Offline William R. Foster

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 10:21:00 AM »
Thanks i will try to do that.

You need to get a copy of the Sears 1894 calong and find you stuff in it all you have to do is just write the pages down. You need to talk to Mr. Books,

I just saw his and it’s just one page of docanation, he has everything he wears and carries in his pockets. And the page number. Easy way to do it

CC

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:33:28 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com