Author Topic: It's November, we aint no Turkey's, give us Cawfee n Tea  (Read 127076 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: It's November, we aint no Turkey's, give us Cawfee n Tea
« Reply #540 on: November 29, 2013, 02:31:33 PM »
I fixed some Tomato soup and Grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. We are having the leftover turkey dinner for supper tonight.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #541 on: November 29, 2013, 07:47:47 PM »
Keep safe on the road Roo!

Had a decent day, got up early to take care of the horses. Did some clean up chores and now it's almost sleep time.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #542 on: November 29, 2013, 08:20:11 PM »
Got off about 3:30, had kinda dies out.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Advertising

« Reply #543 on: Today at 06:51:41 AM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #543 on: November 30, 2013, 07:20:11 AM »
Coffee.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #544 on: November 30, 2013, 07:58:51 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Del.

BTW, the boots fit great.

We are in Marshfield. Breakfast will be ready in a little bit.

'Tis 20 and overcast. High of 37.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #545 on: November 30, 2013, 10:26:07 AM »
Hay..............

Fat lady's feelin' poorly. Felt it comin' on Thanksgivin'. Smacked 'er good early this mornin'. Been tendin' ta 'er. Anytime she's covered up 'n sittin' in a dark room without a moronic daytime TV game show or soap opera goin', she ain't well.

Hit the off site pantry for some quick soups ta get down 'er. Decided ta check the meats. Got a couple turkey breasts for 99¢ a pound. Thinkin’ on goin’ back ‘fore they’re picked o’er.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #546 on: November 30, 2013, 12:54:29 PM »
Sounds like a good buy Arcey. Hope the missus is feeling better soon.

Thanks for the coffee Del.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #547 on: November 30, 2013, 01:01:08 PM »
Mornin' Y'all, And thanks for the coffee, Del.    Today has dawned bright and sunny, with a high of 40-50 forecast.  Gonna go walk around town today with a friend, just bein' bored.   Last night I played in the community band while we walked around town, playing Christmas carols.  In 30 degrees.   My spit valve froze shut!  :-X   And the new brand of slide oil I bought gums up in the cold.....oops......
The weather man is saying that it is supposed to get down in the low teens this week, with "50% chance ofrain."    How does it rain in 12 degrees?
I did go for a walk along an old mining ditch yesterday afternoon, with a loaded Navy Colt on my hip.  Was gonna see if I could land a jackrabbit or something, but didn't see one.  However, my mother didn't want the Colt in the car with the cylinders full, even without the caps, so naturally I had to empty it at an old stump... ;D ;D ;D

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #548 on: November 30, 2013, 09:37:10 PM »
I had some errands to run today. I stayed away from the malls and crowds. I had some tacos and enchiladas for lunch while I was out. I made Brunswick stew for supper and Moose fixed some cornbread to go with it. Everything turned out great.RAT
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 126
« Reply #549 on: November 30, 2013, 09:48:47 PM »
Don't know if Y'all have heard, but McMates father passed away ,Please keep her,Digem Deep,Gemstone Jamie and the rest of the family in your thoughts and prayers.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com