Author Topic: Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started  (Read 337051 times)

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
Mornin, I'm flip floppin twixt here and that other universe DDOZ is in!  ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I'm sooooooo cornfused! :o
 It's 47 here, cloudy with occasional rain showers. Was rainin' when I went in this morning.Yep, i remembered to go :D
 Thanks for the coffee, it was needed this morning...............Buck 8) ::) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Eagle Eyes Jefferson

• Chaplain for Department of the Atlantic
  • American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Arcey,

Sorry to hear about your friend. There's some things we just don't understand and dying is one of them. I know its a part of life but sometimes it just doesn't make any sense.

You're right about Police Officers that are off of their probation. Had one got fired and rehired 3-4 months later with back pay after his grievance was heard and ruled on. Got three more in grievance process right now. The ones that are still on probation go without the batting of an eye. Nothing they can grieve!!

Thanks for the coffee, too, Yall!!!!!!!
Eagle Eyes Jefferson
Chaplain for Department of the Atlantic
GAF #478
Department of the Atlantic
BOLD #893

Advertising

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
‘N ya know it when ya write the termination papers. In the same file ya might as well go ahead ‘n write the reinstatement papers ‘n get it over with then.

Ya gottah panel member picked by the grievant, one by us ‘n a chairman picked off a list. All ya gottah do is sway the chairman ‘n someone not fit ta carry the badge is back on the street. They’ll uphold the charges but dump the disciplinary action.

Frustratin’ but part of the job. Ya pick up ‘n keep on. Yer gonna see ‘im again ‘n when ya do there’s one more thing ta list unner ‘continuin’ violations of department rules, regulations ‘n policies’.

Just good to know a ton of that back pay went to their lawyers.

Sometimes I really miss that job.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
You don't miss tha job Cuz, ya miss some of the people that you worked with.  Beside the idiots have taken over the asylum now, I can't believe the people walking around with bars on their shoulders or extra stripes on their arms.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Eagle Eyes Jefferson

• Chaplain for Department of the Atlantic
  • American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I'm wit you LIT!! I am now considered a dinosaur by some of these young upstarts. I can tell you one thing though, I may be a dinosaur but it may be this old dude that keeps your backsides out of the fire!!!

We've been there and lived to tell about it and they haven't even gotten close yet. Just keep up with the ones you got along with and miss the most, Arcey, and don't worry about the rest.

Got another one that I might as well do the typing on today. Oh well. Job security!!!!

EEJ
Eagle Eyes Jefferson
Chaplain for Department of the Atlantic
GAF #478
Department of the Atlantic
BOLD #893

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
Evenin' pards!

A little wet outside and chilly tonight in comparison to recent temps.

Of course, the record for the day was 24 shots to do it so I probably did better than most.

That record would have been shattered had I been there. ;D

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Online Marshal Will Wingam

• Garden Variety
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Howdy, pards. Colder today. Supposed to be rain by Wednesday.

That record would have been shattered had
I been there. ;D
;D ;D ;D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
Thanks Leo.  My kids are my life.  I know in just a few short years they will have their own interests and Dad will have all the time in the world to shoot.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day as long as one stayed in the Sun.  I was getting ready to head to the range when Mom and Dad came over with a new soccer net for my Alexa.  We assembled it and went out to the field.  When she found out that I'd given up the range to shoot some goals with her she tolt me to go shooting.  Good kid.  She don't understand yet that the smile on her face when I was out with her was worth more to me than a billion trips to the range.  When she said "Thank you for playing soccer with me Daddy.", my heart soared higher than Mt Everest.  It was a good day. ;D  All you dad's can relate so I thought I'd share.

Stoney, this exactly the reason I will be standing in court tomorrow morning with my ex.  She's got those girls convinced I'm jus trying to change the custody orders to lower my support payments.  Truth of the matter is that the current orders are based on the year I lived out of state.  I was the perfect dumb/nice guy and didn't go thru the courts when I came back 6 years ago.  Now whenever she gets pissed at me she can wave them old papers around an say I aint due ta see them until July even though we live in the same town! 
     Spending time with those girls an attending all their events is the highlight of my life.  I got a 16 year old who could really use my influence right now an I'll be damned if I don't get that chance.

Leo, we're probably a lot older than you.  I've been a cop for 38 years and I still about a year and a half before I can retire.

Tex, I'm only 36, but at this point I still have to think about me an Lil's future, an it's a skeery business!  The way things are goin the thought of havin to work until ya drop is inevitable somedays.  I'm self employed an have to trust hired accountants to steer me right to make sure I have sumpthin when things start to give out down the road.  Plus I'd really like to spend them golden years travelin an doin whatever we want like my folks did before my mom got sick.  No regrets an all that   ;)

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
I guess it's time ta lock this one so Buck doesn't get any more confused.  ;D
Y'all go ta http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,19943.0.html  ;)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com