Author Topic: Back to normal  (Read 14592 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Back to normal
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2010, 02:17:28 PM »
I never thought of that, you know it might just work. Trinity would rather have meat than veggies.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2010, 09:41:33 PM »
Trinity, You're always welcome here in Texas, You just can't stay long enough to eat up all our food.

Gotta do it soon.  Pa'll be relocating in July for a few years.  Either I'll travel out there this spring or wait until he moves back...  I'm already thinkin' about all the good Beef BBQ and Mezkin food.  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Better give him a plate of chow and put him back on the bus. 

That boy used to come home from school, open the fridge, and ask Ma if there was anything to eat.  By the time she drug him out and got the door closed again he'd eaten up a week's worth of groceries.

The school tripled the cost of hot lunches for him and Pa had to sell the DeSoto to pay for them.

The state refused to give us food stamps because they said they wouldn't have enough for the other po' folks if they fed Trinity.

He never forgot about that darned car!  Every year at his birthday, ol' Pa'd look at my wrapped present and say it wasn't big enough to be a Desoto. >:(

keep plenty of vegtables and salad fixin's around for him ya'll be safe then ;)
Put crossed celery sticks on the doors and windows Trinity won't even try to come in.
>:(

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2010, 12:57:13 PM »
I'm always in the mood for BBQ and Mexican food. That's Texas comfort food, along with some CFS. I'm makin' myself hungry just talkin' about!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #43 on: Today at 09:03:42 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com