Author Topic: Congrats, Lt. Maslow  (Read 3090 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Congrats, Lt. Maslow
« on: September 21, 2005, 06:50:24 PM »
Back in 2000, I was brought back into Internal Affairs to reorganize that division.  Yes, I was part of the Rat Squad, I'm not ashamed of it.  The XO from '88 to '94 then again from '00 'til '02.

I wanted new people.  Of those interviewed for position was one Corporal Mike Maslow.  I snatched him.  Mike did very well and made Sergeant shortly after I retired.

This evening, the cell rings.  It's Mike.  He made Lieutenant.

Gentlemen, I am beside myself.  I could not be more proud.  This is one excellent policeman.  I feel like he's one of my God given children.  I just don't know what to say.  Words fail me.  I'm so damned happy.  More importantly, I'm happy for the people that paid my salary for so long.  They have a real bargain in this man.

So, please.  Join me in congratulating Lt. Maslow.  Wish him your best and ask the Man to smile on him as he guides his folks in their efforts to protect those in their charge.

I do so wish all my cowboy pards that carried or carries a badge could feel what I'm feeling now.  It's priceless.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Utah Bob

• Top Active Citizen
    • Lazy Bob Ranch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Congrats, Lt. Maslow
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 04:30:41 PM »
Congrats to him. Sure feels good when that happens to an officer who knew had the right stuff way back when. 8)
Rocky Mountain Warthog
BOLD #1
GAF #6
Proprietor - Lazy Bob Ranch
No cattle, No crops, No problem

Slim Silver

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 01:54:14 PM »
Congrats "LT"!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:26:30 AM »