Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1293063 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #3540 on: September 01, 2013, 03:09:54 PM »
Them all-they-do-is-turn-left, redneck rookies had a hell of a finish on the road thing. Hate a win like that but that’s racin’.

Thinkin’ Elliott’s daddy won his first one beatin’ up on the ringers.

Time to get back to the real race tracks.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #3541 on: September 01, 2013, 05:01:37 PM »
Arcey, Isn't Canada a foreign country? What happens in Canada, stays in Canada.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3542 on: September 01, 2013, 05:24:36 PM »
Hehehehehehehehehehe............ yeah.......................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #3543 on: Today at 01:35:42 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3543 on: September 01, 2013, 10:33:56 PM »
KB won at Atlanta tonight. WW finished 6th and 5-time finished way out of the lead. This should tighten up the points race with Jj's poor finish at Atlanta. Bowyer lost an engine tonight.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3544 on: September 02, 2013, 08:06:15 AM »
Makes 9 for JGR, pretty much with just two cars. Countin' the Haas thing, the thief has eight with seven cars if ya seriously count Patrick.

Durin’ the dry spells I was tryin’ ta catch up a l’il on the goin’s on.

Seein’ ole Chip, with Felix, done proudly resigned McMurray.

Let’s see………………….. Team mates……………………

McMurray

‘10 3 (pretty big) wins, 9 top fives ‘n 12 top tens. Final standing in points 14th

‘11  No wins, 2 top fives ‘n 4 top tens. Final standings in points 27th.
’12  No wins or top fives. 3 top tens. Final 20th

’13 1 top five ‘n 5 top tens. Currently 16th in points.

Montoya

’10 1 win, 6 top fives ‘n 14 top tens. Final standing 17th.

’11 No wins, 2 top fives ‘n 8 top tens. Final standing 21st.

’12 2 top tens. Final standing 22nd

’13 4 top fives ‘n 7 top tens. Current standing 19st.

No significant difference between ‘em. Wonderin’ if sumthin’s goin’ on behind the scenes we ain’t privy to.

On the Hamlin thing. Hearing since he’s toast they’re testin’ stuff on the 11. Don’t know if it’s fact er someone makin’ an educated guess. Makes sense tho. The 18 ‘n 20 both secured a spot yesterevenin’.

On the Canadian post race unpleasantness. Papis got bitch-slapped by the other guy’s girlfriend after the race. Claims his jaw is dislocated. Ya could see he was pissed but he didn't try'n hit back. I'd ah knocked the taste out her mouth. Vid’s on Fox Sports.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3545 on: September 02, 2013, 09:54:06 AM »
It sounds like she was just stand in' by her man like Tammy Wynette.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #3546 on: September 02, 2013, 03:14:50 PM »
Arcey, Isn't Canada a foreign country? What happens in Canada, stays in Canada.

they'd make me happy\

On the Canadian post race unpleasantness. Papis got bitch-slapped by the other guy’s girlfriend after the race. Claims his jaw is dislocated. Ya could see he was pissed but he didn't try'n hit back. I'd ah knocked the taste out her mouth. Vid’s on Fox Sports.

pretty much what all the commentators are saying  with the clip
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3547 on: September 02, 2013, 04:20:15 PM »
Mad Max found out that "What goes around, comes around".

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3548 on: September 02, 2013, 06:38:12 PM »
Oh well. The boy takes a good punch slap……………….

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3549 on: September 03, 2013, 07:23:40 AM »
I watched the Drag racing from Indy yesterday, a lot of the heavy hitters got taken out early. It was nice to see a Chevy win in Pro Stock, instead of one of those damn Dodges.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
« Reply #3550 on: September 04, 2013, 03:04:07 AM »
Saw a hint , about Newman to RCR in a forth car....considering Childress's 3 driver line up are barely beyond puberty, might not be a bad idea. 

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3551 on: September 04, 2013, 06:17:29 AM »
Didn’t know Childress was dumpin’ Burton. Thought he’d be good for the grand chillren.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3552 on: September 04, 2013, 06:06:24 PM »
Honestly did not see that coming, Burton stepped down  :-\... By his own words "planned to in 2015" anyway...
Pretty much sews up the seat for Newman I'd think  :-\
RCR had planned a 4th car but could not muster the funds, so with Burton going to the broadcast booth.... maybe they'll dump
Ol " Boogety  Boogety  Boogety" .

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3553 on: September 04, 2013, 06:33:45 PM »
I hate to see Jeff quit driving, Him and brother Ward cut their in the old Busch series in South Boston, Virginia.  Good luck to Jeff in his new job, wherever that is.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3554 on: September 04, 2013, 06:59:21 PM »
A time for ever'thin' I reckon.

Anyone know, or care, how Patrick did when she competed on Chopped? There ain't no punch line, she was one of four cookin' against one 'nother.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3555 on: September 04, 2013, 09:25:39 PM »
perhaps wrecked the stove and finish 4th.  ;D  and took out 3rd with her....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3556 on: September 05, 2013, 12:35:56 AM »
Did she pose on top the  prep table in a bikini?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3557 on: September 05, 2013, 06:24:33 AM »
No one fawned over her. She wasn’t treated as if she was anything special, just one of the contestants. Sports figgers with the winnin’s goin’ ta charity.

She went against Tiki Barber, late of the New York Giants, Natalie Coughlin, Olympic swimmer ‘n former Carl Edwards girlfriend, ‘n some sorta UFC guy I ain’t never heard of.

Barber was chopped first. The ugly dude second. The girls were head ‘n shoulders over ‘em in talent. I thought it was close. Also thought the judgin’ was straight up. Patrick edged the swimmer out ‘n won fair ‘n square.

Mebbe that's why Stenhouse's datin' 'er. She can cook.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3558 on: September 05, 2013, 08:16:11 AM »
Maybe Stenhouse has some Mommy issues. Danica is sorta cute and maybe she likes a boy toy. Love is Bliss!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3559 on: September 05, 2013, 03:15:46 PM »
Joe Garone is with FURNITURE Row Racin’. The 78 car Kurt Busch is drivin’ right now. FRONT Row Motorsports is Bob Jenkins’ operation. No relation, Front Row RACING doesn’t exist.

Someone we know ‘n love ain’t been right since he got married ‘n moved outta his Momma’s basement. Wife musta been sittin’ on ‘is lap – again.

That said.

Montoya visits Furniture Row Racing: #78-Front Row Racing general manager Joe Garone confirmed to FOX Sports that Juan Pablo Montoya visited the Denver-based shop on Tuesday and remains on the team's shortlist to replace Kurt Busch in 2014. Garone also told FOX Sports that there has not been discussion between Furniture Row Racing and Jeff Burton, who will part ways with Richard Childress Racing at the end of the year (FoxSports)(9-5-2013)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com