Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1292095 times)

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #3180 on: April 17, 2013, 09:20:02 PM »
Actually I can't be too hard on these teams.....NASCAR is a lot like the Revenures......write ya up for a bunch of carp that they think is wrong to let you bang it out with the judge.....

In the end you got it in the rear end....no vaselien and no kiss.. >:(
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #3181 on: April 18, 2013, 11:48:36 AM »
Chad has been caught cheating by NASCAR on several occasions.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3182 on: April 18, 2013, 03:46:55 PM »
Chad has been caught cheating by NASCAR on several occasions.

That's the Point....Kanaus is NOT the only one "push'n the envelope:  Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing); 12-4J (any determination by NASCAR officials that the race equipment used in the event does not conform to NASCAR rules)........" so why should Kanaus be the only one to get nailed...

MWR got a little slap on the hand for the 56's Post Race "BS" infraction...

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Advertising

« Reply #3183 on: Today at 12:07:26 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3183 on: April 18, 2013, 06:02:56 PM »
You`'re sounding like a cheerleader for Hendrick.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3184 on: April 18, 2013, 06:05:32 PM »
You`'re sounding like a cheerleader for Hendrick.

That's funny..... :D  :D  :D  :D

GO 88

;D

BTW....Looks like Elliott Sadler run'n #81 for Gibbs @ KS....... 8)  8)

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3185 on: April 21, 2013, 09:10:01 AM »
;D ;D RACE DAY!  ;D  ;D

Great to see Matt Kenseth on the pole and go'n good!  Fresh asphalt & Track Records!  ;D

Except the 39 squeek'n in the top 10 it's all about the Blue Ovals and Yotas...  HMS all start'n middle to the rear.... ::)

Sadler start'n in the middle between JR and the Pretty Li'l Girl......good on him get'n back to the "show"... ;)

GO 88

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3186 on: April 21, 2013, 11:06:20 AM »
I enjoyed the truck race last night. Congrats to Matt Crafton on his win.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3187 on: April 21, 2013, 11:54:13 AM »
I enjoyed the truck race last night. Congrats to Matt Crafton on his win.

Yep...it was a good race...lots a two trk wrecks suck'n them around into the wall thin'n the field out....  8)  8)

Really racy at the end without the side by side wrecks.... Hornaday coming out of it 9th  ;D

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3188 on: April 21, 2013, 01:20:47 PM »
Kenneth is the car to beat right now. It sounds like Hamlin may be back at Richmond or Talladega.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3189 on: April 21, 2013, 03:24:05 PM »
Congrats to Matt on his win at Kansas today, five time finishes 3rd.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #3190 on: April 21, 2013, 03:51:54 PM »
 ;D
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3191 on: April 21, 2013, 05:21:01 PM »
Roo, I watched a rodeo from Oklahoma City today on the satellite. I got to see 2 members of my college`s Rodeo team in action., Taos Mauncey in the Saddle Bronx and Lane Frost`s second cousin, John Frost in the Bull riding.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3192 on: April 21, 2013, 06:50:57 PM »
It’s safe to say Kenseth’s settled in on the dark side.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3193 on: April 22, 2013, 12:26:51 AM »
He had the car to beat all day.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3194 on: April 22, 2013, 06:33:58 AM »
Kenseth win'n from the pole is a huge feat in its self.......good on him  8)  8)

48 car still on top where it counts and the 5 car 37 points behind as first looser.... ;D  ;D

JR needs to get busy with the top 10s & 5s...getting caught on pit row with by a caution sucks... :-\  :-\
Wondered why the Blue Deuce was not black flag'd laps before he caused da yellow... ::)   'cause of the Whining ???

Richmond next...Fri & Sat nites....no trucks 'til mid May... 8)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3195 on: April 22, 2013, 10:36:40 AM »
I know that Hamlin would like to driving at Richmond this weekend. I don`t want him to come back too soon and injure himself further.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3196 on: April 22, 2013, 09:47:57 PM »
I know that Hamlin would like to driving at Richmond this weekend. I don`t want him to come back too soon and injure himself further.

No reason for him to do so 'cept for pride.... Chase was killed when he got hurt....  :(  :(  :(

Vickers is run'n the 11 car pretty darn good.... ;D

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3197 on: April 23, 2013, 06:45:24 AM »
Ain’t Hamlin’s call. It’s Petty’s.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3198 on: April 23, 2013, 07:41:23 AM »
Ain’t Hamlin’s call. It’s Petty’s.

Yep.....& then there's that Doc fella...... ;)

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #3199 on: April 24, 2013, 05:15:57 PM »
Congrats to Matt on his win at Kansas today, five time finishes 3rd.

You didn't let the Fat Lady sing yet......He got the trophy but looks like the gods of the connecting rod diet program shafted him on the rest.
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com