Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1292081 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2280 on: August 17, 2012, 08:29:29 AM »
Heh, heh, heh, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........

A Texas woman, at the risk of becoming the butt of jokes across the country, is suing the Dallas Cowboys and owner Jerry Jones over an incident at a scrimmage in 2010.

Jennelle Carrillo of Cleburne, Texas, says in the lawsuit that she received third-degree burns on her buttocks when she sat on a black marble bench outside Cowboys Stadium that "was uncovered and exposed to the extremely hot August sun."

Her attorney, Michael Wash, told CBS Dallas / Fort Worth that Carrillo "was hospitalized for about a week." She's asking for damages as would be determined by a jury. The Cowboys had no comment on the pending litigation, the TV station said.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2281 on: August 17, 2012, 11:00:13 AM »
Somethin burns my a** just bout everyday, didn't know I could sue folks for it.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2282 on: August 17, 2012, 12:22:58 PM »
Was born in Visalia..just outside o' Fresno...raised in LA County...my pop served 25 yrs in the city & got the heck out in '84.
Seems the libs like strength in #'s...also seem 'ta like the foggy cities...wonder why that is?
Cali. is a beautiful state 'jus too dang many folks fer me. Left alot of friends an' family behind...wouldn't go back to live for a Million $$
Speakin' o' backsides....local Sparks/Reno man attends a movie last week-end packin' his CCW. Adjusts his seat an' his pistola falls out AD's & guess where his catches a bullet ::)
Can we say embarassed to say the least?? He does apologize to his fellow patrons, bafore seekin' to get his lead out...
Tried linkin' the story but they took it down already....
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Advertising

« Reply #2283 on: Today at 11:02:57 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2283 on: August 17, 2012, 04:22:01 PM »
Miz Letty, That reminds me of a funny story. I had been an officer for about 5 years. We had an officer that had a old worn out holster that he carried his duty weapon in. It sorta curved under his butt. He was carrying a 45 auto. He hung the holster on the seat belt. The pistol discharged and the bullet creased his right butt cheek. The bullet went through the seat, the floorboard, and it ended up in the asphalt in the parking lot. The Chief have him a day off and made buy a new holster and he was not allowed to carry a semi-auto as his duty weapon.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2284 on: August 17, 2012, 06:04:23 PM »
Oh man...back to a wheelie..(nuthin' wrong with those)......just the embarrassment the rest of his squad gave 'im
AD's do happen just when 'ya least expect it...
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2285 on: August 18, 2012, 09:33:48 AM »
He didn't stay with the department too long after the incident. It gave new meaning to "having your pride bruised".
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2286 on: August 18, 2012, 10:20:51 AM »
Interesting distraction...... Thought I was read'n the Tea & Crumpets Thread w/o weather report.... ::)

Weekend off and it's gunna be all 'bout race'n!!!!  NO NIGHT SHIFT....yes  ;D  ;D

Look'n like Michigan is a different track this weekend for all... KICK'd JR's buttt... >:(

Just finished watch'n the Trucks Qualify.... Track record broke 9 times.....  WOW that's summm'n....  Be start'n up here shortly after Sprint final practice......  Then the Nationwide Canadian Road Race....  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

Wheel Guns ROCK... Ruger Super REDHAWK 454 Casullllllll.... ;D
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2287 on: August 18, 2012, 03:53:22 PM »
The Frenchman won the truck race. Danica was able to lead some laps at Montreal but she lost some laps for repairs. She is now 22nd.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2288 on: August 18, 2012, 06:39:21 PM »
Piquet is Brazilian.

Had the road thing on in the barn's radio when Patrick was leadin'. One of the slams on her from other drivers was she blocked, against the big go kart rules, 'n the IRL wouldn't enforce it on her. A radio announcer made the observation she was holding the others up when Villeneuve, canadian, was tryin' to get around her. Kinda fits.

Allgaier, American, did good. Don't know what the canadian was upset over after the race. Hell, he ran over somebody to get in front 'n he's upset Allgaier bumped him a l'il? I saw those parts.

That's racin', Jocko.......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2289 on: August 18, 2012, 07:10:36 PM »
Piquet is Brazilian.

Had the road thing on in the barn's radio when Patrick was leadin'. One of the slams on her from other drivers was she blocked, against the big go kart rules, 'n the IRL wouldn't enforce it on her. A radio announcer made the observation she was holding the others up when Villeneuve, canadian, was tryin' to get around her. Kinda fits.

Allgaier, American, did good. Don't know what the canadian was upset over after the race. Hell, he ran over somebody to get in front 'n he's upset Allgaier bumped him a l'il? I saw those parts.

That's racin', Jocko.......

Well I'll be drug by my heels all the way down the steps to hell that I could not have said it all better my own self....  nice job Mr. SSSOOooooo Smart......... How can it be blocking when the race line is pretty well set in stone with the "rights & lefts" ....  silly pass'n at the wrong spots results in wrecks.....

Ol' Ron Hornaday still in the top 10 of trucks and Elliott Sadler is still on top of Nationwide...

Tomorrow is Race Day and JR runs it from the back in an untried back-up car..... HUGE job ahead for the 88.....

GO 88

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2290 on: August 18, 2012, 09:06:43 PM »
Halftime 20-10 them. Six ‘Skins points onna 91 yard punt return by Banks.

Griffin was in for a half. Looked confused in the 1st quarter. Lost a fumble. Settled down in the 2nd. Ran 14 yards for a 1st down. Finished at 5/8 for 49. Rushed 3 for 17.

Lost three defensive starters for the game. Don’t know their status.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2291 on: August 19, 2012, 08:04:29 AM »
Peyton Manning look'd like a bust or was it rust here in Denver town.....  just one fella's opinion... :-\

;D  ;D RACE DAY!  ;D  ;D

I just love it when Mark Martin starts on the pole.....  no matter what he'd runn'n...  Ol' Guys RULE!   ;D  ;D

Looks like the Cuz might be back on his game....  maybe....  look'n to see him with the checkers 2-day...  8)

JR in the back with a "Ballpark" steed isn't too far from where he qualified...  yeaterday's wreck wasn't that much of a kick in the pants... Sometimes a backup ride is better then the first pick....   ???  ???  ???  ???

GO 88

;)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2292 on: August 19, 2012, 09:57:20 AM »
Arcey, Griffin is a threat to run or pass. He can carry the team on his back, he carried Baylor on his back all year.  We've got stuff to do today, so the Michigan race will get TI-Vod.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2293 on: August 19, 2012, 03:07:26 PM »
Let me be the first to send out 2 big hunks of cheese to 5-time and WW to go with their whine.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2294 on: August 19, 2012, 03:46:42 PM »
Let me be the first to send out 2 big hunks of cheese to 5-time and WW to go with their whine.

You're very kind TLD to the 24 & 48 as I would think that you would send them Velveeta cheese FOOD instead of the real thing....LOL

48's motor going again gives the win to Da Biff!!!!  not the Blue Deuce....

Big Time WOW for JR and the 88 team.....  rear to forth as--well as 3rd in points at 22 behind Da Biff.....  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

The 5 & 48 teams are still in there as it doesn't look too good for the 24......  ;D  ;D  ;D

Night Race'n at Bristol for ALL next weekend.....kinda.....Wed - Fri - Sat.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2295 on: August 19, 2012, 05:09:39 PM »
They got 3 more races before the Chase. Cousin Carl is on the outside, looking in. It doesn't look good for him to make the Chase. The 16 team has been under the radar all year. I would like to see Biff win the Nextel Cup. He would be the first driver to win all 3 Championships.  I use my Velveeta for something useful, ROTEL DIP.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2296 on: August 19, 2012, 07:12:37 PM »
I use my Velveeta for something useful, ROTEL DIP.

OK.....  Cheeze Wiz can?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2297 on: August 20, 2012, 09:00:32 AM »
I was thinking about some plain ole RAT cheese!

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2298 on: August 22, 2012, 08:50:28 AM »
I was thinking about some plain ole RAT cheese!

LOL

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2299 on: August 22, 2012, 05:04:33 PM »
They got the Whelan series Modifieds at Bristol tonight, NASCAR's only open-wheel division.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com