Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1292123 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #1380 on: September 27, 2010, 06:39:32 PM »
I heard today that the 49ers have fired a couple of their coaches because of the team's non-productivity.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1381 on: October 10, 2010, 03:45:37 PM »
A good, hard fought game, Slim.

Don’t think it would have ended that way if Mathews hadn’t got hurt. 
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #1382 on: October 10, 2010, 07:21:27 PM »
Same old, same old. browie's take a lead into the fourth and manage to lose ::) :-X :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Advertising

« Reply #1383 on: Today at 02:18:21 AM »

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #1383 on: October 10, 2010, 11:27:16 PM »
A good, hard fought game, Slim.

Don’t think it would have ended that way if Mathews hadn’t got hurt. 

You are probably correct, Arcey.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1384 on: October 24, 2010, 10:59:48 PM »
The Pack held the Vikings off.

Way ta go Redskins.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1385 on: October 25, 2010, 07:14:05 AM »
Way ta go Redskins.

Thanks to the brilliant performance of DeAngelo Hall. They kinda owed the Pack one anyway. Happy to pay up.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #1386 on: October 25, 2010, 12:54:18 PM »
Where did those Browns come from? Didn't recognize that team ::) :o

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1387 on: November 07, 2010, 02:30:13 PM »
Slim, The Pack oughta fatten up it's stats when they play the Cowboys. Maybe they will a high pick in next year's draft and get a QB. I haven't much of a fan since Jones became the owner and fired Coach Landry.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1388 on: November 07, 2010, 02:36:28 PM »
I sure was hoping that Zenyetta would win her last race. I think  that she waited a little to long to start her charge to the lead. If the race had been another 10 yards, she might have won.

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1389 on: November 07, 2010, 03:07:04 PM »
Slim, The Pack oughta fatten up it's stats when they play the Cowboys. Maybe they will a high pick in next year's draft and get a QB. I haven't much of a fan since Jones became the owner and fired Coach Landry.

I don't think much of Jones either.

The Browns pulled out an upset.

Slim

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #1390 on: November 07, 2010, 03:23:01 PM »
I guess it's true that every dog has his day. 
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #1391 on: November 07, 2010, 06:08:03 PM »
That's Dawg, TLD ;D the Brownies have decided to save a couple horses and are riding two cowboys, McCoy and Hillis! ;D

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #1392 on: November 14, 2010, 03:31:47 PM »
Haven't seen much go fast turn left posts here so I'm gunna put 2 cents worth here on RC's thread.... ;)

Colder then a Witch's ... at 8000 ft in the Colorado Territory but it is dry and not too much to witch about like you folks in the Bread-Basket Territory.

Watch'n the Kolbalt 500 in Phoenix, AZ drinking Bud's, feed'n the firebox and work'n on the first steps of reload'n 45 Long Colts.   :)

I guess I'm secretly root'n for the 48 car dispite it being a Gubbermunt Motors car; however, it still IS American as well as the 29 car....I LIKE Have-A-Wreck's attitude.... :D :D :D

Yeti76620
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1393 on: November 14, 2010, 06:30:43 PM »
Bud is InBev. InBev ain’t American.

The 48 is Hendrick. Hendrick is a thief. What he was stealing was Hondas, not Chevrolets. He also owns Toyota dealerships. Bribed Bill Clinton, a liar, for a pardon. Can’t abide crooks.

Joe Gibbs. Former Redskins coach. A champion in both football and stock cars. A straight forward, stand up guy. Switched from Chevrolet to Toyota because he was gettin’ scraps in tech support from GM, after Hendrick ‘n RCR.

The Toyota badged cars are Camrys. Built in Kentucky by American employees paid in dollars. They spend those dollars here. The dollars came from folks like me who don’t have money to waste on a worn out nameplate. Six Toyotas and one Honda over the last eleven years. All but the one I’m drivin’ now was built here. Had more problems with the last Ford (a Crown Vic built in Canada) than with all the Toyotas combined.

Didn’t work out for Hamlin today. Oh well. We’ll see what happens next week. I’ll be drinkin’ Coors. Maybe a l'il Virginia whiskey.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1394 on: November 14, 2010, 09:09:47 PM »
Bud is InBev. InBev ain’t American.

The 48 is Hendrick. Hendrick is a thief. What he was stealing was Hondas, not Chevrolets. He also owns Toyota dealerships. Bribed Bill Clinton, a liar, for a pardon. Can’t abide crooks.

Joe Gibbs. Former Redskins coach. A champion in both football and stock cars. A straight forward, stand up guy. Switched from Chevrolet to Toyota because he was gettin’ scraps in tech support from GM, after Hendrick ‘n RCR.

The Toyota badged cars are Camrys. Built in Kentucky by American employees paid in dollars. They spend those dollars here. The dollars came from folks like me who don’t have money to waste on a worn out nameplate. Six Toyotas and one Honda over the last eleven years. All but the one I’m drivin’ now was built here. Had more problems with the last Ford (a Crown Vic built in Canada) than with all the Toyotas combined.

Didn’t work out for Hamlin today. Oh well. We’ll see what happens next week. I’ll be drinkin’ Coors. Maybe a l'il Virginia whiskey.

Oh My GOODNESS rc....the last I understand it Bud is STILL made in the USA By Americans paid in American Dollars and Spend it here in America pretty much LIKE those who make YOUR Camrys... ??? ??? ???...

Pete Coors is thought of here in Golden Colorado by MANY  the same of your spout'n off 'bout Rick Hendrick...CROOKS and LIARS, can't stand them - Pete Coors - or a Zealous Popinjay....Enjoy your Canadian Deer Piss....maybe ye hast too much Virginny whiskey already... ??? ??? ???

NASCAR sold out to the Liberal Concept years ago making everyone drive the SAME car anyways (a rear side window shape and/or air intake at the nose difference)....CAN"T have "unfair" advantages!!!    :o :o :o

NOT say'n ANYTHING bad 'bout Joe Gibbs for he is an outstanding individual and Christian who practices God-Family-Country.
His drivers are on the other hand are ALL snivelling wimps especially Kyle Bush...wasn't sure 'bout Denny 'till after this race (a whoop'd puppy dog)...then Joey is just a kid and a kid is a kid....Maybe YOU should drive YOUR Camry for Joe Gibbs... put your face on the hood if it fits.    :D :D :D :D :D

Yeti76620

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #1395 on: November 15, 2010, 02:06:53 AM »
Bud an Coors is both still American with satellite places all over.  Lived near 2 differnt Bud plants an seen Coors in CO.  I'm a cheap skate so I drink Keystone (Coors) and Ancient Age from Kentucky on occasion.  Don't any of that mean spit in hell or the ocean fer that matter.  Let them men make left turns at high speed all day on a weekend and I'll be happy.  I love routin fer Gibbs.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1396 on: November 15, 2010, 06:56:10 AM »
That’s too childish to respond to further.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1397 on: November 21, 2010, 06:23:59 PM »
That’s too childish to respond to further.

LOL..... :D

RC,
You get called out on your IMPERTINESS, then have a response "Too Childish" to opine further...... Underlord alright: Underlord of Jackanapes'.......  What's next?  Calling me a: "Racist - Sexist - Homophobe - Xenophobe - Bible tote'n - Gun Clinching Domestic Terrorist"...and then blame George Bush... ???  ???  ???   OK....maybe Bible 'n Gun Clincher but hardly childish... 8) 8)... :D :D :D :D      Just stand'n up to a popinjay keyboard bully...... ::)

WOW.. five in a row Championships, Congrats to Jimmy Johnson and the #48 team!  Cuz Carl wins two in a row..look out next year, for Cuz is on a roll. ;)

Was a good race and a bad day for JGR..... Joey got thumped by Juan Pablo who has done that to a few others this year  :o....  Kyle got some of his own medicine  ::)...  then Denny screwed up his own head   :o....

Next Year for DAYTONA on February 20, 2011.. ;D ;D ;D...Maybe the #88 will get out of his own head and sink spur in the up-com'n Season to get it done.... 8)

Yeti76620

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1398 on: November 21, 2010, 07:57:36 PM »
Packers womped the Viqueens.
Bout time Brett hangs up his jersey.

Slim

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1399 on: November 22, 2010, 05:21:14 AM »
Packers womped the Viqueens.
Bout time Brett hangs up his jersey.

Slim

I think the Packers embarrassed them Vikes and totally agree that Farves needs to enjoy retirement..........Tonight I believe that my hometown "donkeys" are going to get a charge of whoop-a$$!

See ya'll next weekend...... 8)

Yeti76620

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com