Author Topic: FS 1860 Army C&B revolver <SOLD>  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Cestos Creek Cowboy

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
FS 1860 Army C&B revolver <SOLD>
« on: October 08, 2006, 08:13:47 PM »
Attention:  This gun has been sold.
-------------------------------------------------
Hey Pards,

I have ann 1860 Army C&B revolver sitting in my gun safe for the last two years that I have decided to sell.  This was originally bought from Cabela's and was made by Pietta.  I have shot 25 to 30 rounds through this gun.  It was my first CAS type gun and I absolutely loved the looks of it.  Only problem is that I have bought other guns and set this 1860 aside until now.

This revolver has an 8" barrel, steel color case hardened frame and brass trigger and trigger guard.  This gun is in great but not excellent condition.  Absolutely no rust but in my CAS infancy, I had trouble getting the wedge out to break it down for cleaning.  Fact is, I just didn't know what I was doing and left a couple very minor marks around the edge of the wedge opening.  These are very slight indentations, not scratches and the bluing is still in perfect order.  Nothing to worry about.  I just want to be as upfront and honest as I can from the get-go.

I have both the gun and the starter kit that it came with available for sale.  The starter kit includes the powder flask, nipple tool, cap holder and nylon zippered gun case.  I still have some lead balls, patches, etc. around too but not sure how many.  I will throw them in if someone is interested.  Remember that R&D Gun Works also offers a drop-in conversion cylinder for this gun in .45 LC that is CAS legal and runs about $225.  Thought about buying it but went a different direction.

This gun and starter kit retail at Cabela's for around $235.  I am asking $180 for the gun and kit or $170 for just the revolver.  I will cover shipping by FedEx Express Saver and can ship directly to your home rather than a local gun dealer.   

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Cestos Creek Cowboy
Tulsa, OK

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com