Author Topic: EMF 1873 Frontier Marshal  (Read 4969 times)

Offline Josey Wales

• Citizen
  • El Pistolero Veijo Loco SASS# 71827
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
EMF 1873 Frontier Marshal
« on: June 22, 2006, 11:17:12 AM »
Hi All
I am just trying to get into CAS and I would like to know if anyone has shoot or owns am EMF 1873 Frontier Marshal? If so can you give me an idea as to where they fall in the pecking order? Thanks in advance for helping out a Newbee.  Josey ???
I didn't get this far on my lonsome. I've received more that a helping hand along the way. The help is continued through this Web Site. For all the help, past, present, and to come. I am much obliged.          Josey

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: EMF 1873 Frontier Marshal
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 03:03:41 PM »
Hey Josie
I’ve had a pair of Frontier Marshals for a few years now.  They have been shooting warthog BP loads since I got them.  The only thing done to them since coming out of the box, has been cleaning and a complete take down right after I got them, just to see the innards.  They have worked perfectly.  Now if I could just the operator to work perfectly, I might be a threat to the serious shooters!!  ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Offline Josey Wales

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 05:21:37 PM »
Hi Russ
Many thanks for the quick reply. I hear you on the adjust the operator. I like the looks of the pistol and I was just wondering if anyone used them. I am for sure that I could be using Evil Roy Specials and not be a threat to anyone. But this sure looks like fun with a lot of folks my age who don't want to be hanging out at Senior Citizens Dinners.       Josey
I didn't get this far on my lonsome. I've received more that a helping hand along the way. The help is continued through this Web Site. For all the help, past, present, and to come. I am much obliged.          Josey

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:44:31 PM »

Offline redrader

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 06:45:42 PM »
I am expecting a pair of the Frontier Marshals in the next few weeks from Nate Kiowa Jones. Also got a 1892, all three slicked up by Steve.

I have not seen or held one yet but I emailed Steve several times and told him what I was looking for and how much I could spend and he recommended the Frontier over the Millenium and the Gaucho. A search of this forum and other CAS forums will show you that Steve is well respected and knows his stuff. So as far as I'm concerned, if Steve says its okay, its okay.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I'll not be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."    John Wayne

Offline Josey Wales

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 11:14:08 AM »
Redrader
Many thanks for the reply. I am sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. I joined a Club yesterday that has  a CSA Culb within it so that I can compete and practice. Got home late. Thanks for the tip on Nate Kiowa Jones. I am aware of him as I just picked up a Puma 92 in 454 causal and was searching about anything Puma 92, found his website, and visited.  I believe like you say, Steve is El Jefe Grande. If it's good enough for Steve it will serve me way beyound my expectations. Again thank you for your time and consideration,  much obliged.   Josey

Offline Swifty Morgan

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 10:14:22 PM »
You boys still enjoyin them Frontier Marshalls?
Has ya slicked em up?

RTH

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com