Author Topic: Bisley Picture Pages!  (Read 5508 times)

Offline Shadow SD

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bisley Picture Pages!
« on: July 23, 2010, 01:53:41 PM »
Hey, Gang!  I thought I'd start a new picture page dedicated to the"grand old" Bisley!  So owners, let's see them.  Mine is a nickel finished .45 colt with 5.5" bbl and nitre blue appointments.  Because it's like a beautiful piece of art, I've ordered an identical gun with the idea of maintaining one of them in 100% original and unfired condition in my safe.  I'm currently waiting for a special order from my burl wood source, and although the USFA factory hard rubber grips are actually quite nice and precision fit, I think the old gal deserves some exotic new"smooth" handles which I prefer over the checkered stocks for more shooting comfort. Look forward to seeing your pix!

Shadow SD

Offline Sixshooter_45

• Look real interested and back away slowly!
  • Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Bisley Picture Pages!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 03:11:46 PM »
Very nice and that looks like a DeLeon ATS-34 steel Jungle Fighter knife, is it?

I have two of his kinves the JF like the one pictured and a Bowie with premium Sambar Stag handles.
Sixshooter_45

Offline Shadow SD

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 03:46:59 PM »
Sixshooter -  It's not a DeLeon fighting knife, however this very nice sub-hilt fighter was a personal gift to me from a client, Mr. Lynn Thompson, founder and owner of Cold Steel Knives, some 23 years ago. Thanks for the complement.
Shadow SD

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:56:05 AM »

Offline Charlie Bison

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 09:40:51 AM »
Her you go! This is my USFA Bisley that shoots EXTREMELY well.

Offline Sixshooter_45

• Look real interested and back away slowly!
  • Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 10:13:56 PM »
Sixshooter -  It's not a DeLeon fighting knife, however this very nice sub-hilt fighter was a personal gift to me from a client, Mr. Lynn Thompson, founder and owner of Cold Steel Knives, some 23 years ago. Thanks for the complement.
Shadow SD

Here is my De Leon sub-hilt Fighting knife:
De Leon from Texas, known for his superior fit and finish Sub-Hilt Jungle Fighter with an 8" ATS-34 blade, OAL = 13 3/8", Nickel Silver fittings, Black Linen Micarta handle slabs accented with SS pins and lined Lanyard hole.

and my second De Leon Jungle Bowie Fighting knife with Premium Sambar Stag handles and Nickle silver fittings and pomel

Both are made from ATS-34 steel which I love and both are sharp on the top curve.

Sixshooter_45

Offline Doc Sunrise

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 05:42:23 AM »
Here is my USFA Bisley.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com