Author Topic: Do Y'all?  (Read 17069 times)

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
    • Stump Water and Camille Eonich's Website
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Do Y'all?
« on: June 07, 2006, 07:38:23 PM »
Do y'all people know what a chat room is?

I'm wearin' my clickin' finger out trying to keep up with where everybody is at when.

All of y'all are retired ain't ya?

:D
“Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.”
― Clint Eastwood

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Do Y'all?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 07:39:53 PM »
All by design............
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 07:42:05 PM »
If we go to the chat room Slim won't know what we did, it drives him crazy sometimes. ;D

I'm at work, when I ain't got customers and stockin' to do and my dept is cleaned up I'm to see what's going on with the boards, right here is where it's at. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:00:30 PM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 07:46:18 PM »
It's all Slim's fault...........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 07:49:42 PM »
I'm ready for early retirement...then I could keep up with y'all.
“Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.”
― Clint Eastwood

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 08:05:13 PM »
I ain't retired.  In fact the government just pushed retirement further back for me.  :'(
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 08:17:43 PM »
What's all this talk about retardedmints  tha ADA sez we kent talk bout none a that, we gots ta make special commodeations!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 126
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2006, 08:23:46 PM »
I know where tha chat room is...problem is, Nobody ever goes in there anymore...HINT HINT
an I even supply Free drinks
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2006, 06:29:33 AM »
I kinda miss the days when we all used to go into the chat room in the morning.  Infact that is where the fist "coffee shop" was on the TFS with miss Patches McDuff as our hostess.  Now she's even stopped responding to e-mails. :'(

The reason the "coffee" thread started was some folks can't type fast enough for the chat room.  I can hold my own, but even I get confuzzed with 5 conversations going on at onct. ::)

As for being retired, I got 30 years to go. :o  I just have one of them jobs that I can do this and my job.

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2006, 09:26:00 AM »
I'm retired, but is workin' parttime during the school year. Finished up until late August yesterday. Howsomever, I cain't type fast enough to keep up in a chat room.........Buck 8) ::) :-\ ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2006, 09:31:10 AM »
I'm considered disabled, but I decided to go back to work, got tired of puttin' my occupation down as a Bum, if I put disabled folks looked at me funny since I ain't in a wheelchair.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2006, 09:34:02 AM »
Well, technically, yer hands and arms is, not the rest of ya. On the retired front, it's either use it, or lose it.......Buck 8) ::) :o ::)

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2006, 09:38:51 AM »
When I'z retired I'll be 6' under.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2006, 09:51:03 AM »
Retirement ain't all it's cracked up to be.  Some days I have to get out of bed before noon and actually get dressed an do stuff.  It ain't all just laying around the house eating ice cream and watching Oprah, you know.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2006, 11:25:24 AM »
I agree, Forty, retirement ain't fer sissy's.......... 8) ::) :-\ ;D

Offline Marshal harpoluke

• Black Sash Gunfighter Lord of the Dark Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Agapei Attack Sheep
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2006, 04:37:09 PM »
I'm considered disabled, but I decided to go back to work, got tired of puttin' my occupation down as a Bum, if I put disabled folks looked at me funny since I ain't in a wheelchair.

Been cripled N dibetic for years, ('Wait a minute, "Who You calling Old"), Spent most of My time in the Missionary field.  Ye can Never retire from God, at least not while Yer living. ;D

Ah may be slow, but I is ahead of You. ;D  Yes Ah is in a wheelchair, but I can sing, play Guitar, Celtic Harp, and compose.  God may allow a door to close, but he useally opens a better one. ;D :D ;D 

Praise Yeshua!  (Jesus)

Marshal Who is riding for Da Brand
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2006, 04:44:36 PM »
Only downside I've seen ta retirement is I lost all my paid days off...................

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2006, 06:47:12 PM »
Yeah, an' vacations ain't much to look forward to, either Arcey.  I mean, what are you vacatin' from?

Just another borin' day in paradise.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2006, 06:51:36 PM »
Only downside I've seen ta retirement is I lost all my paid days off...................

That happens when you are self-employed too.   :(
― Clint Eastwood

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2006, 08:23:39 PM »
Well, technically, yer hands and arms is, not the rest of ya. On the retired front, it's either use it, or lose it.......Buck 8) ::) :o ::)

Are you talking about Del?  Some might beg to differ... ::) ;D ;D

I kinda miss the days when we all used to go into the chat room in the morning.  Infact that is where the fist "coffee shop" was on the TFS with miss Patches McDuff as our hostess.  Now she's even stopped responding to e-mails. :'(

The reason the "coffee" thread started was some folks can't type fast enough for the chat room.  I can hold my own, but even I get confuzzed with 5 conversations going on at onct. ::)

As for being retired, I got 30 years to go. :o  I just have one of them jobs that I can do this and my job.

Meeeee too!  I'm a stickler for spelling (That's why I have so much fun with my character ;D) and by the time I get my response typed out... correctly, the topic has changed ten times!
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com