Author Topic: April 1, Fooling around making the coffee & toast  (Read 3366 times)

Offline DeaconKC

• Retired Predator Hunter
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 110215
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5027
Re: April 1, Fooling around making the coffee & toast
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2024, 08:47:27 AM »
Morning all, today's gonna be getting the van loaded and ready to take off tomorrow for Alabama State. Got most everything done, so it won't be bad today. Slim, I know how aggravating and insulting the 18-20 delay is, had to tell an active duty member the other day he was delayed because of it! The worst problem is not the elected officials but the entrenched civil servants who can't be touched and how they have been allowed to pass "regulations" without Congress' approval.Hopefully SCOTUS will finally slap down these agencies that do this all the time.
SASS DeaconKC
The Deacon AZSA
BOLD 1088
RATS 739
STORM 448
Driver for Howard, Fine & Howard
Veterinary & Taxidermy Clinic
"Either way, you get your dog back"

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 126
Re: April 1, Fooling around making the coffee & toast
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2024, 08:50:58 PM »
Slim, you don't have to tell me about grass growing, I mowed my lawn for the 3rd time this year today,The ground is finally drying up so I can do the entire lawn and about a hour after I finished it started pouring here. I'm glad I didn't put it off until tomorrow . Oh, I replaced my old riding mower with a new one, Just too old and out of shape for a  push mower anymore.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com