Author Topic: MILITARY HISTORY MAGAZINE survey  (Read 2519 times)

Offline Ol Gabe

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
MILITARY HISTORY MAGAZINE survey
« on: December 13, 2005, 04:00:54 PM »
Sirs, Staff & Etc.,
I have subscribed to MILITARY HISTORY MAGAZINE for a decade or more and wish to know if any other GAF members have discovered this outstanding publication put out by PRIMEDIA INC. Each issue runs the gamut of Ancient Warfare technologies to interviews with our Heroes from recent conflicts and always covers multiple time periods in each issue. All are written with a definitive but concise look at each event or situation, giving the reader a taste of what happened and an insight to what can be seen with further research.
As I have many, many of these mags taking up space that needs to be, ahem, realigned or else I lose it to somebodies Fern stand, is there any interest in forming a 'Round Robin' to start a GAF-only recycling of the mags?
Give it a thought, if there are enough GAF members interested we can get it going soon, I can send out a few at a time and then the next can send on, etc. , we can put a 'send to' list in the package and go from there. The only expense will be the postage box shipping fee each time to the next name on the list, but I guarantee the mags are worth that.
If anyone is interested, you can also bulk buy the whole lot at $1.00 each plus S&H to your address. Retail/subscription runs about $5 each, m/l. For anyone interested in the whole bunch, everything I have up to the newest issue, I can bring them to the NCOWS Convention in Feb. You can also check out their website at: www.TheHistoryNet.com
Best regards and good reading!
'Ol Gabe

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
Re: MILITARY HISTORY MAGAZINE survey
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 05:15:32 PM »
I bet if there were at the Convention, you would have no problem realigning them.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Dr. Bob

• Dr. Bob
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Physician and Sporting Gent aka Bob Dorian
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 12:07:48 AM »
"Ol Gabe,

I would probabllly realine some with War of 1812, Mexican War, Western Exploration and the battle of Waterloo.  I'm just a picky kind of guy.  Besides, I would have to clear a place to set what ever I choose to realine,  ;D ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:17:23 AM »