Author Topic: Trinity, see what you missed. (An Abusive Thread)  (Read 7435 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Trinity, see what you missed. (An Abusive Thread)
« on: October 07, 2008, 06:43:03 PM »
Well most folks were gone anyway when we made thse, experiments before they go inta the regular menu. ;D

Newbrassky style cheese steak:

Yes no one was around so we cheated on the mess gear, did enough dishes this weekend.

And Deep Dish Pizza, one anchovy, one pepperroni and one pepperonie with a few jalapenos:

If you don't believe they were good, you'll have to ask Texas Law Dog to vouch for it. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Trinity, see what you missed. (An Abusive Thread)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 06:52:26 PM »
I was just droolin' over that pizza over in the barracks!  Man, it looks goooooooooooooood!!

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 07:08:40 PM »
I was just droolin' over that pizza over in the barracks!  Man, it looks goooooooooooooood!!

It was. ;D

Come to the 2009 muster and I'll make sure you get some. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:39:20 PM »

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 07:12:03 PM »
Who said there wasn't pizza in the olde west? ::) ;D 8)
 Looks good Del...............Buck 8) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »
Who said there wasn't pizza in the olde west? ::) ;D 8)
 Looks good Del...............Buck 8) ;)

Well with all the Italians in the Frontier Army, it ain't much of a stretch, it was back east for sale by the late 1880's. 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 08:41:46 PM »
Trinity, That pizza was outstanding. It was about 3.5 inches thick.  Everything Del fixed was top notch.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 11:12:17 PM »
I think the moderator needs to hear about this thread........come home from hard days work and have to look at all this food.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 02:22:20 AM »
LR, None of the food I ate up there was on my diet. It doesn't count when you're on vacation anyway. Damn, It was good. We sorta experimented on the Philly cheese steaks and the Pizza, but they came out great. Those bisquits make you wanna slap somebody.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 113
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 07:23:57 AM »
I think the moderator needs to hear about this thread........come home from hard days work and have to look at all this food.
Ya can always click on the Report to moderator;)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 07:52:22 AM »
We had CFS on Thursday Night, Bisquits and Gravy Friday Morning, Philly Cheese Steaks on Bisquits for lunch on Friday, We had Deep Dish Pepperoni, Italian sausage, and japaleno Pizzas for supper Friday night. We had scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast on Sat. Morning, We finished off the Pizza on Sat. for Lunch. We had Pot Roast with onions and potatoes for Supper on Sat. night. We had Roast Beef Hash for Breakfast on Sunday Morning.  We didn't have any complaints and no one went away hungry.  Now, see what all you missed Trinity.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 12:04:48 PM »
Dear Lord, you guys ate like kings.
     I could dang near smell that food from here :D

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 12:16:53 PM »
I'm sorta glad Trinity didn't show up, that left more for me to eat.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 08:06:30 PM »
Well, a homely soundin' gal at "Delmonico's Pizza Company" called me last night during the debate and left a message about the order.  I called back today to complain that the order never arrived. >:( :)

If I ever find some extra cash, I'll make my way out there for sure.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 08:33:52 PM »
It would be worth the trip. The drive was sorta long but it was worth it.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 06:47:03 PM »
Ever since I broke my ankle, I can't make long drives comfortably any more.  When I drive for more than an hour, my ankle is so stiff that I get out of a car walking like a newborn hoss.  More than two hours and it's downright painful to start walking again.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 06:52:24 PM »
It was about 750 miles for me one way.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 10:53:30 PM »
My trip back from KC ta California was a good 2500 miles.  I stopped once to sleep at one of those rest stops in New Mexico.  'Course there were gas stops, but that's all they were.  By the time I showed up in Hollister ma body hurt like the dickens.  Fingers had cramped around the steerin wheel an ma legs were numb.  Got ta ma buddy's house at about 0230 and was lucky enough ta be greeted with a cold beer.  Man, I slept good that night.  That long drivin can be tough.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 01:23:37 AM »
It took me most of last Thursday to rest up after my all nighter.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2008, 02:28:55 PM »
Hmmmm...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com