Author Topic: IAC '97  (Read 2093 times)

Offline Jake C

• Department of the Atlantic, GAF # 834
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
IAC '97
« on: November 14, 2015, 11:14:51 AM »
Howdy all,

I was browsing online when I came across a sight that has IAC '97 copies for a hair under $400. Now being that this site had not listed them before, I can only assume that these are new production guns. Anyone have any experience with them? Are they decent? If I got one, I probably wouldn't use it for competition (no clubs around me anyway), but I figure it'd be a fun gun to own, provided it works okay.

Thanks!
Win with ability, not with numbers.- Alexander Suvorov, Russian Field Marshal, 1729-1800

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 127
Re: IAC '97
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 02:00:03 PM »
In the past, the Chinese factory that produced the guns IAC peddles, produced a solid working copy of the '97.  Usually a little stiff as far as CAS shooters were/are concerned.  In my experience building CAS guns for competition, I thought well of them.  A little tuning and
polishing and the guns ran quite well.

Then they disappeared.  POOF!!  No more guns.  I must conclude the manufacturer in China is back in production and a container of new guns has arrived.  Or, a container of guns that sat waiting for port clearance was recently released.  If of new manufacture, I won't speculate the quality.  Caveat Emptor.

Coffinmaker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com