Removed.

Started by Marcia Moore, May 13, 2010, 07:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcia Moore

Removed.

patyrn

I think the third person on the front row is Ruth Rader.  On the back row, I think the third person is Mildred Criger.then a ???, then Alice Allen, then a ???  The two ladies on either side of Alice Allen look like they might be related, but I can't figure them out yet.  Because of some of the familiar faces, this MIGHT be a gathering of the Music and Literary Club--just a possibility.  Looking back in the newspaper of that era might give some hints of membership.  I know it's not a church group because there are several churches represented by this group.

pepelect

Dignified Redneck

Marcia,

I'd like to suggest that you have a long time member of the Howard PEO Chapter look at this picture, as I recognize the third lady in the back row as Violet Criger Garison.  Grandmother Garison was a member of most of the civic ladies organizations in Howard.  Good luck.
Age & treachery will outlast youth & skill any time !!!!!!!!!!

patyrn

I think Deb is right--that probably is Violet Garison rather than Mildred Criger on the back row, third from the left. 

Marcia Moore

Removed.

Marcia Moore

Removed.

Jane

That picture was taken in Katheryn Tarwaters house. The mirror still hangs in the front room. We have the  picture and may have the names on the back, will dig it out and see.

Marcia Moore

Removed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk