8 (72.7%)
2 (18.2%)
unsure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: October 20, 2006, 11:41:17 AM

bowie boy

#2 is here. #3 might be harder!! ::)
''If guns kill people, I can blame misspelled words on my pencil'' - Larry The Cable Guy

Janet Harrington

Bowie Boy,

Now you know that if you had put this question on the forum about 3 months ago the answer would have been five, but the Church of Christ has closed it's doors and apparently two new members have purchased the building and are going to make a home out of the church building.  Isn't that great??

DanCookson

Are we talking active churches??  Obviously Since there are more than 5 church buildings in town.

Janet Harrington

Snakehater,

A church is not a building.  A church is a group of people who gather together to worship.  We have 4 active living breathing churches in our town.  Now, it appears to me that your momma needed to teach you more.  Thank the Lord that you have me around.  OMG

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on October 19, 2006, 09:53:21 PM
Snakehater,

A church is not a building.  A church is a group of people who gather together to worship.  We have 4 active living breathing churches in our town.  Now, it appears to me that your momma needed to teach you more.  Thank the Lord that you have me around.  OMG

::)

:-X
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

DanCookson

Quote from: Janet Harrington on October 19, 2006, 09:53:21 PM
Snakehater,

>:(

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......Me thinks.......ahhhh, better not say

Teresa

For once son and mother are smart together.
((Walking off with duct tape on their mouths))
:)

Wilma

Snakehater:  Did you notice your Mom misspelled "their"?  Probably a typo, don't you think?

Teresa

A typo that is readily fixed, my dear.

((Dang, now I know why Ta Ta is like she is)) ::)

Wilma

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk