County Road Department

Started by Wilma, December 25, 2009, 05:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redfox

See you all take thgings wrong. Not calling her stupid. I said it is stupid to make Dr appointments on the 4 days the county employees work. Should make every effort to get them on Fridays.
  Yes the name did come from Sanford & Son. I didnt know that there were employees who have been fired. I only know of the 2 which got laid off. Are you saying that you dont need or want their help. Were they not good workers? I know both of them but have never worked with either of them.

ELK@KC

Quote from: redfox on March 04, 2010, 06:20:02 PM
  Sorry Hillbilly. There was only 2 road graders there but they have a big new loader with a new attachment on the front that I was counting. Not sure if its the counties or just a trial basis but doesnt seem to do any good sitting in the yard. As for Dr. appointments, they should be made on Fridays since they work 4 days a week. I pay taxes and can ask questions and voice my opinions as well as you. Still think Oldfart should be called back and run some of the equipment that is just sitting and not being used since the weather is allowing work to be done now.
Redfox, why would they want to hire you, it appears you don't know a Grader from a Frontend Loader.

redfox

I am no expert but why does the county have all this equipment setting and not in use. Either hire people to run them or dont purchase the equipment. waste of county money if bought and not in use.

Janet Harrington

In reference to not having women apply at the county road department, I thought we had a woman working in the Moline Shop, Tula.  Isn't she still there?

Janet Harrington

Quote from: jarhead on March 01, 2010, 09:22:02 AM
Hey Sarge, before we go fishing this spring and  offend someone , my little tug boat,"The Crappie Queen" will be renamed"The Green Latrine". I hate this PC crap !!!

I LIKE THIS!!!!!

kshillbillys

Quote from: redfox on March 04, 2010, 06:50:53 PM
 Sounds like you should find a new Dr. Would want to save my time off instead of using it on appointments. How stupid is that.

Apparently redfox, you can't remember what you just wrote a few minutes ago. If you can't remember from one minute to the next then there's no way they will hire you to work for the county. AND in the past few minutes I haven't said that any employees were fired. BUT one was. The other was laid off. As far as for good workers, your opinion of a good worker and mine vary greatly. And as far as for the loader, it was a demo model brought down to try to sell to the county. It had the hell worked out of it during the snowstorms. It seen more use today with the attachment on the front called a reclaimer, where it chewed up ledges in the road today. Don't lose any sleep tho, because it's going back next week.

Janet,
  Tula hasn't worked for the county since before Ernie started.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

ELK@KC

Quote from: redfox on March 04, 2010, 07:27:24 PM
  I am no expert but why does the county have all this equipment setting and not in use. Either hire people to run them or dont purchase the equipment. waste of county money if bought and not in use.
RED you are obviously not a farmer, you have obviously never ran a business. In Farming, Construction and other businesses which would include the county, you have you have a lot of equipmeny you don't use everyday. What are you trying to say, that the county should sell their  mowers in the winter and buy them back for the summer. Should the county sell their Frontend Loader(s) when they don't have anything to load and then buy them back when they do.
I think you need to stick with your TV Junkyard business.

the shadow

The Shadow knows!

oldfart

This is one of the cry babies here.  I was told we were laid off so I was lied to by the road boss and the commissioners? You may be right, I asked Mr. Lacky the other day if and when we would be coming back? He told me it would never happen. When he did hire some one they would be the dumbest stupidest s.o.b. so he can train them to do things his way.

kshillbillys

LOL Oldfart! I don't think he's going to the hire the dumbest, stupidest s.o.b. and I would tell you why but I would get kicked off of this forum...

MR. KSHillbilly
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk