Prayers for my brother

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, November 12, 2009, 07:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

I am asking everyone to say a extra prayer for my little brother Randy Ware.  I recieved a call last night that he was put into the hospital due to an infection in his leg.  He had one a few months back.  His wife told me that they were concerned that it might be to the bone or even in the bone.  He was running a fever, had flu like symtons due to the fever.  I will post what I hear today.  But with my parents being gone, he and my sister have become really close, and this really has me for a loop.  He is only 32 years old.  I know that God works miracles so I just pray that it isn't as bad as they think after all the test are back.  Thanks so much!  You all are just like family, and I know that your prayers will help with his healing!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Jo McDonald

Yes, Angie, God does work miracles, and answers prayers.  May your prayers be answered.
  We will say an extra prayer from him also.

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Sarah

pamsback

Dee Gee

Our thoughts and prayers for Randy to get over this quickly.
When Randy worked with me, he was a very good worker and great person to get along with.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

larryJ

The power of prayer is great.  It worked for me yesterday and I am sending my prayers so it will work for your brother.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Judy Harder

Yes, Angie. Prayer is wonderful and I too will lift your brother to the Lord.
May you find the answer you are looking for. If not what you want, the Lord will
have something better for your brother. God  be with your family.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Clubine Ranch

May God give him healing, strength and courage to get him through this. Also his family. Barbara and Dale

Diane Amberg

greatguns

Randy is in my prayers.  He is one of my favorite people.  What hospital is he in?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk