Welcome new member #545 celina111

Started by flintauqua, August 21, 2009, 03:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

Welcome to the Forum!

Please step right in, sit down, and tell us a little about yourself.  OR not, we'll still accept ya! ;D

Charles

flintauqua

Guess maybe I better give the welcoming torch back to Wilma, I seem to have scared this one away.

Rudy Taylor

Better check your deodorant, Flintauqua.  :D

Actually, I doubt if our new member has checked this section of the forum yet.  I've been a forum member for several years and I still forget to check in here.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Rudy Taylor

Welcome celina111.

Post often, or just peek in and see what your forum friends are up to.

We're a pretty friendly crowd.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

flintauqua

Sorry,

I was referring to the fact that she is no longer a member.  I noticed that we were back to 544 members and that judejoe was again being listed as the latest member.  So I checked the membership list, and sure enough no celina111.  There's scores of members that have never posted that are still members.  And I'm sure other people who have joined, and then shortly unjoined.  It's just this was the first time I noticed the occurance personally.

Charles

Wilma

Something else happened on the forum at about the same time, that most of us missed.  I assumed that the two were connected.

flintauqua

Aha!  2+2 = something that didn't belong on here. :-X 

Now I see. 

Actually I didn't see it, Teresa got it the heck out of here PDQ. ;D

Wilma

I didn't see it either.  Nobody ever tells me anything in time for me to be a part of it.

Ms Bear

Believe me Wilma, you didn't want to see it.  I'm just glad Teresa got it off before some of our young forum members saw it.  I enjoy reading the posts by the young people from Elk County like Heather, she always adds good information.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk