Welcome ~~ New Members

Started by Teresa, November 08, 2004, 09:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

***singing very loudly***     They call him the Fireman... That's his naaaaam..  :)

Hi Fireman... Glad you came up here on deck with all of the other yea-hoos that don't wear the fire hats.. and a few of the ones that do. :D
Hope to see you around...
and by the way...
Nice Picture, Chief  ;)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

Lorie Dear~~
Glad you rode your broom into the forum. Don't be shy( as if THAT is anything that we should worry about... )  :D
Hope to see your smiling face and share in your wise thoughts as you make the rounds in here with all of us..
I am happy to have you in here with me my heart friend.

Teresa

A great big HOWDY to you Dick 44. ;D
Glad you came in and checked things out and better yet..registered. Don't be bashful about posting.  Let yourself be heard.  8)
( If you are a goat expert.. there are a few of them in here that may need your advice.. HaHaHa :D

Janet Harrington

Welcome, Dick.  But I don't think you are a goat expert.  A sewer expert maybe and just thinking about that, you might be able to assist on the goat thing because they can smell like sewers.

DanCookson

AAAAHHHHHHMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

I have a pleasent smell to me.

Teresa

Hey there Dannielle 8)~
This is great that you signed on to be with the crazies... wellll~~ some of us are not "out there catching fly balls".Some of us have all of our sanity intact..( like meeeee   ::))
But if you hang in here long enough and start to jabber with these yea-hews.. you will be right up there on the shelf with us.. errrr I mean "them"..  :D   
Welcome to the Forum.

Teresa

Quote from: SnakeHater on November 23, 2004, 02:52:50 PM
AAAAHHHHHHMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

I have a pleasent smell to me.

Aaaahhhhhhhh~~Suuuurrre you dooooo :P
[/size]

DanCookson

DO NOT ANGER THE GOAT

Maverick2 hears all and is sharpening his horns as we speak.  He is getting that gleam in his eye.

NATCH

Must give my goat a bath.
Taking him to national goat clime off and grooming finals this weekend.

Teresa

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ::)
There is no hope ... no hope at all for those 2.
:D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk