Welcome ~~ New Members

Started by Teresa, November 08, 2004, 09:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtcookson

Quote from: Janet Harrington on November 25, 2004, 07:05:51 PM
Did Natch and Snakehater ever have imaginary playmates?

if you're speaking of playboy playmates then most likely...

Teresa

Quote from: SnakeHater on November 29, 2004, 12:53:43 PM
I, and I speak for Natch as well, will not go on the Dr. Phil show and talk about goats. I will not in a boat, I will not speak of goat.

I do not speak of goats

But would you in a Box??
Or with a Fox??
Or on a Train??
Or in the Rain??

Would you THEN ???
If you were in a riding in a boat..crossing a moat..eating oats ??     Then??  Then ?? Would you speak of goats?
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

DanCookson

Quote from: mtcookson on November 29, 2004, 12:59:56 PM
Quote from: Janet Harrington on November 25, 2004, 07:05:51 PM
Did Natch and Snakehater ever have imaginary playmates?

if you're speaking of playboy playmates then most likely...

ABSOLUTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janet Harrington

So, if we provide a boat and get oats for you to eat, then you will go on the Dr. Phil show and talk about goats????? ??? ??? ???

DanCookson

I will not speak of goats.  I am thinking of shooting my goat and mounting his horns.  He is getting very unruly and rams everything in sight.  He may not make it much longer.

Janet Harrington

Okay.  I may have found your goat.  I hope this pic will download for me.  Boys, is this your goat?????????

Janet Harrington

This goat is in Chicago by the way.  If you will pay my way, I will go get it for you, if it is yours. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Teresa

Seldomseen~~ but always in my thoughts. :)
How are you my dear friend?
I am surprised and very pleased  to see you have joined our Howard clan.
Please don't be a stranger and do come around often.
I thought of calling you the other day as we were traveling to Amarillo. Saw a private bulletin for a Native American 6 month retreat...to cleanse, regroup and recharge. Made me homesick to talk to you.
I hope you are doing well ....and know that I think of you often. :-*

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Welcome, Seldomseen.  Have a good time with this forum.  We do.  Thank you for the words about My Best Friend.

DanCookson

Janet, thank god you found my goats brother.  My goat tells me he has been lost for many years.  I guess he fell into the wrong crowd, and was sold off at auction to some really strange folks. 

After he rammed them and escaped, he started hanging with some different goats.  They were all bad at directions, so they got lost easily. 

I have no clue why, but my goat was so happy to hear the news that he started doing somersaults in his pen.  He cannot wait to ram his brother goat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk