"We dug ourselves a hole"...........

Started by pam, March 03, 2009, 10:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

and now WE have to dig out of it".......I totally have an issue with that statement made by Obama when he was having a press conference with Brown from Britian.
  What's with this we (&^* homie? WE didn't dig ANY hole.........if you are lumpin me in that we.......the Me of this WE didn't make bad loans figurin to turn a BIG buck, the Me of this WE doesn't even have ONE credit card much less the 10 the average American has or so I hear on the news.........the Me of this WE doesn't try to manipulate the markets.........the Me of this WE doesn't live beyond her means.....the Me of this WE makes do or does withOUT......the Me of this WE thinks the WEs that DID dig this hole are the ones who should be doin the diggin out and NOT with money from people who had nothing to do with it.

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

cheyronni

Teresa

You got that right sister................

Hail and Bow down to the "Me without the We."........

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on March 03, 2009, 10:50:37 PM
You got that right sister................

Hail and Bow down to the "Me without the We."........

;D

now how did you violate photobuckets terms of service!!!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

;D Last night I had to get all my photobucket pictures in files and folders and in doing so I didn't realize that if you move anything.. it changes the course of Photbucket History..  :police:

redcliffsw

Now, Brown has addressed the U. S. Congress by warning the U.S. against protectionism.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090304/ap_on_go_co/us_britain

Teresa

Jim Cramer: Obama Created an Atmosphere Of Panic

Thursday, March 5, 2009 4:52 PM
By: David A. Patten    

CNBC "Mad Money" host Jim Cramer says if he's on the administration's enemies list he's in good company because President Obama's agenda "is crushing nest eggs around the country."

Cramer, who says he used to make "six figure" donations to Democrats before his media contract prohibited it, described talk host Rush Limbaugh as "a genius of the medium."

On Wednesday, Limbaugh said he and Cramer were on the White House enemies list, and predicted the administration "was going to shut Cramer up pretty soon, too, but he'll go down with a fight."

Limbaugh, Cramer says, was "dead right."

"I was on my hackles when I heard White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs' answer to a question about my pointed criticism of the president," Cramer wrote in a column posted Thursday on Mainstreet.com.

Cramer has been a strong critic of Obama's, suggesting his budgetary problems have been destroying wealth by hurting the stock market.

On Wednesday, Gibbs said: "I'm not entirely sure what he's pointing to, to make some of the statements. And you can go back and look at any number of statements he's made in the past about the economy and wonder where some of the backup for those are, too."

Cramer's response to the blatant slam on Thursday: "Obama has undeniably made things worse by creating an atmosphere of fear and panic rather than an atmosphere of calm and hope."

Cramer said he personally agrees with Obama's agenda, but says that in the current economic circumstances it is "radical," and should be put on hold until the business climate improves.

"If that makes me an enemy of the White House," Cramer wrote, "then call me a general of an army that Obama may not even know exists -- tens of millions of people who live in fear of having no money saved when they need it and who get poorer by the day."

© 2009 Newsmax. All rights reserved

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk